The Student Room Group

how many tinder matches does everyone have

Scroll to see replies

I have always thought if you message 100, you might get 50 who respond, 10 will continue to talk and 1 of those 10 will sleep with you.
I have 214 matches. I'm sure girls have 21444
Original post by Anonymous
But you can search up to (and maybe even above? Can't remember) 100 miles away, so I don't think its the area... :biggrin:

I intentionally limit myself to about 30 miles. I'd probably get more matches searching a longer distance but, honestly, what's the point?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Haha good guy :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am a guy, yes :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

FFS :angry: I didn't meant to reply anon.
Original post by Tootles
FFS :angry: I didn't meant to reply anon.

Haha it's okay xD :3

Edit : I was asking because some people here change their gender just for fun sometimes xD
1247, too many :bawling: but I have had it for years aha
145. Not hooked up with any of them or even tried to. About 15 are female friends.

One of my female friends im pretty sure has close to 1k when she used it...
Haha it's okay xD :3

Edit : I was asking because some people here change their gender just for fun sometimes xD
N'est pas une probleme :h:

But yes, I'm definitely male.
Original post by Tootles
N'est pas une probleme :h:

But yes, I'm definitely male.

Merci :biggrin:

Okay :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by Metrododo
:innocent:

Spoiler

Shhhhh :mmm: c'est bleu blanc rouge :ninja:

Spoiler

You first 👀👀

Original post by phunky_fresh
You first 👀👀

about 200, however I'll admit the last 50 were because i changed my gender to female and then started swiping loads of males :tongue:
Original post by hezzlington
145. Not hooked up with any of them or even tried to. About 15 are female friends.

One of my female friends im pretty sure has close to 1k when she used it...

I know it's ridiculous, I recently changed my gender to female and even though it's incredibly obvious I'm a male I still get matches like every 4/5 people i swipe right :u:
Original post by lllllllllll
I know it's ridiculous, I recently changed my gender to female and even though it's incredibly obvious I'm a male I still get matches like every 4/5 people i swipe right :u:

Why did you do that..
about 200, however I'll admit the last 50 were because i changed my gender to female and then started swiping loads of males :tongue:

Lol that's so random. Why?
Original post by hezzlington
Why did you do that..

Lol that's so random. Why?

Too many gold diggers on tinder
Too many gold diggers on tinder

That doesnt answer the question
?
last i checked, i had about 350 matches (only had it for a couple of months). whilst that may be the case though, i know first hand that a female friend has over 750 matches on tinder. so i'm not too particularly proud of my score aha (i say score, because it is a game isn't it?)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by theDanIdentity
last i checked, i had about 350 matches (only had it for a couple of months). whilst that may be the case though, i know first hand that a female friend has over 750 matches on tinder. so i'm not too particularly proud of my score aha (i say score, because it is a game isn't it?)

bro do you just swipe anyone bc ive had like 14 in 2 years :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending