The Student Room Group

OCR F453 All Past Paper Questions in a Spreadsheet

I have made a spreadsheet containing all past paper questions for F453. They are sortable by topic, module, question type and marks.

I have attached it for anyone to use and distribute if they wish.
I also have ones I made last year for F451 and F452 which I can upload if anyone would find it useful.

Stay fresh.

EDIT: Added the F451 and F452 spreadsheets.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks! This is great, would really appreciate it if u post the F452 Spreadsheet.
Also just wondering how u used this?
Reply 3
Original post by ryandaniels2015
Thanks! This is great, would really appreciate it if u post the F452 Spreadsheet.

I've attached it.

Also just wondering how u used this?

Do you mean how did I use it in my revision?
Thanks!!! Yes how did u use it in ur revision?
Original post by Jamuk
I've attached it.

Do you mean how did I use it in my revision?
Reply 5
Thanks!!! Yes how did u use it in ur revision?

Basically I went through the spec points (our teacher gave us a RAG sheet actually, I could upload that if you like :wink:), made notes on each topic, and then selected the exam questions for that topic.
Once I had started doing exam papers last year I then just repeated this but with the topics I was less sure of.
Original post by Jamuk
Basically I went through the spec points (our teacher gave us a RAG sheet actually, I could upload that if you like :wink:), made notes on each topic, and then selected the exam questions for that topic.
Once I had started doing exam papers last year I then just repeated this but with the topics I was less sure of.

Sounds good! Thanks for the help, not sure what a RAG sheet is but it would be great if you could upload. :smile:
Reply 7
This is beautiful, thanks.
Reply 8
Sounds good! Thanks for the help, not sure what a RAG sheet is but it would be great if you could upload. :smile:

It stands for Red, Amber, Green. Basically the idea is you colour code sections according to how well you understand them. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest