The Student Room Group

Anyone stressed?

Maybe I'm stupid for asking this question as it's obvious that some people are stressed since exams are approaching. However to those that are stressed, how are you managing your stress?
It would be great to have some tips/advice. My stress is so bad at the moment that I need to breathe in and out slowly, constantly.
exams, family, friends, work everyone is stressful from time to time. thank god I got my vape pen :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
exams, family, friends, work everyone is stressful from time to time. thank god I got my vape pen :wink:

Lol vape pen...yea, I can't use that haha.
Original post by Cherry82
Maybe I'm stupid for asking this question as it's obvious that some people are stressed since exams are approaching. However to those that are stressed, how are you managing your stress?
It would be great to have some tips/advice. My stress is so bad at the moment that I need to breathe in and out slowly, constantly.

@Anon_98 He's made a thread which can help:h:
Reply 4
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
@Anon_98 He's made a thread which can help:h:

Thanks, I saw it afterwards. And Anon is female :smile:
Thanks, I saw it afterwards. And Anon is female :smile:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.... I never knew that
@Anon_98 I never knew you were a female soz :'D

Try some deep controlled breathing with your eyes closed for 1 minute or so.
It really works.
(only problem it feels idiotic in a public place like a library)
Reply 8
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
@Anon_98 I never knew you were a female soz :'D

Don't worry. :smile:
Just think when you are about to start your race, you run fast and strong as soon it comes nearer to the end, you become more tired. It's the same with exams,you are almost there and it will be done in no time:smile:

- chocolate&rock music helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm stressed and I don't know how to manage it. The bridge of my nose has been twitching for like 2 weeks, I get massive headaches and I worry about everything while I'm procrastinating like now. My chest pains from drinking too much coffee, I suffer with bouts of depression (I'm good now) and I feel like I'm going to die from a heart attack.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I'm stressed and I don't know how to manage it. The bridge of my nose has been twitching for like 2 weeks, I get massive headaches and I worry about everything while I'm procrastinating like now. My chest pains from drinking too much coffee, I suffer with bouts of depression (I'm good now) and I feel like I'm going to die from a heart attack.

Same 😔 You've just put how I am feeling into words.
Yeah I get massive migraines when I'm stressed, cortisol levels rise through the roof. I don't get stressed usually but when I do its just overwhelming. You've just got to get over what's making you stress, a bit is okay, it means you care. You should make a list of things you want to get completed and drink a LOT of water/ eat fruit because the more healthier you eat the better you feel. Also, don't feel down if you haven't done everything you wanted to, sometimes that happens. Maybe write down things you DID complete so you feel like you're being somewhat productive.
Maybe arrange some downtime/ relaxation time everyday where you can just chill. I also find doing a little yoga everyday also helps :smile: Also keep a revision timetable and plan out what you are going to cover, so you feel more in control and organized. Only a few more weeks of hard work, we can do it! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest