The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Because she takes the pill.

pills don't protect you from a sexual disease.
Reply 41
Original post by loveleest
pills don't protect you from a sexual disease.

I suppose they have been tested.
Original post by Josb

That doesn't mean that the guy won't catch a disease and give it to her.

A lot of guys are reckless.
[video="youtube;_hHDxlm66dE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE&nohtml5=False[/video]
That doesn't mean that the guy won't catch a disease and give it to her.

A lot of guys are reckless.

We're both exclusive, we're both aware of each others' sexual history (I have never had unprotected sex and she has only had it with her last boyfriend of nearly 2 years) and trust each other enough to know we are telling the truth.

She doesn't want to use condoms because sex is better without them.
Original post by dean01234
I'm really not sure what your advice is here, you still risk STD's finishing outside... So its terrible advice if you don't think OP can trust her. But we're not talking about one night stands, OP is seeing this girl. Its likely that if they're responsible they've both been tested and he'll know her better than any of us.

As for the question, let her know when you're close and she'll tell you if she wants you to pull out.

It's so pathetic how naive some people are.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Ask. If you're having sex with someone (or planning to) then you should be mature enough to talk about this stuff and respect them enough to care what they think.

I have no issues bringing it up, however I do feel like doing so before we have sex isn't very romantic or sexy.
This thread is gold.
Original post by Anonymous
I have no issues bringing it up, however I do feel like doing so before we have sex isn't very romantic or sexy.

Mate, discussions about consent and boundaries (as well as talking about things like safer sex and contraceptives) may not be the biggest turn on but they are essential.
If you don't want to ask, maybe just say I really want to finish on your boobs/tummy etc.
Original post by keturah
If you don't want to ask, maybe just say I really want to finish on your boobs/tummy etc.

lol tummy? If during sex i said 'babe can i cum on your tummy?" id probably get a slap :lol:
Reply 51
Original post by keturah

Repped.
lol tummy? If during sex i said 'babe can i cum on your tummy?" id probably get a slap :lol:

You: "I'd like to pay you either a really big compliment, or really big insult."

Her: Whats that?"

"You: "Oh well, it will save you a trip to boots"

:colone:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 53

Girls are kinkier than you think.
She sounds quite careless. Why doesn't she not want to use a condom?
Because sex feels way better without a piece of latex in the way?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dairychocolate
Because sex feels way better without a piece of latex in the way?

Would it still feel better even if she catches an std? :tongue:
bump

don't want to ask if it's going to spoil the mood

You had to bump because everyone went to fap. Anyway I think it would be weird if you were mid-climax and said, "Where...:pee: Where?!" :dice:

Original post by Darien91
If she doesn't want to use condoms she's perfectly happy for you to finish inside her ha. you can ask where to finish if you're feeling spicy then ruin her hair/fake tan on her back or go in her mouth

Racist.
Yes that stood out more to me than the misogyny :lol:

Original post by stefano865
Go with the flow. :ahee:

Original post by ODES_PDES
You go with the flow.

Literally?
:mmm:

Original post by thefatone
fill her meat wagon with some cream

"Meat wagon?" ~unfollows~
Would it still feel better even if she catches an std? :tongue:

Well, during the sex, yeah.

Getting an STD really isn't actually that 'easy', plus it's even less likely in the circumstances OP outlined.
Original post by LittleMissMay
You had to bump because everyone went to fap. Anyway I think it would be weird if you were mid-climax and said, "Where...:pee: Where?!" :dice:

Racist.
Yes that stood out more to me than the misogyny :lol:

Literally?
:mmm:

"Meat wagon?" ~unfollows~

You make me happy.
Original post by Josb

Doesn't appear so, they just "trust each other." Which is obviously completely foolproof.

Latest

Trending

Trending