The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Best Accommodation at Strathclyde uni?

applying for accommodation and i'm not sure which choices to put down. I'd prefer if It was mixed gender and own en-suite but not too bothered, Just where ever has a good reputation and the most fun any ideas?
Original post by student736
applying for accommodation and i'm not sure which choices to put down. I'd prefer if It was mixed gender and own en-suite but not too bothered, Just where ever has a good reputation and the most fun any ideas?

Hi there,

What are you going to be studying? Congratulations!

I don't know if you've considered going into private accommodation but we have a great property in Glasgow called Woodside House, the building is always mixed gender and all the rooms have their own en-suite bathroom and kitchen! But for when you want to be social there is a sky lounge, on-site cinema, gym, dinner party room, study rooms and TV snugs on every floor! It really is a great property :redface: Also it's really good as the bills are inclusive meaning you never have to worry about utility bills! All the amenities and unlimited internet are free to use also c: Why don't you take a look? http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/glasgow/woodside-house

If you have any questions about us or accommodation in general feel free to message me or reply on this post!

Amelia xx:bunny:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
I'd apply for there if it was guaranteed I would be with people from Strathclyde/doing the same course as me (politics) is that possible?
If you're wanting to be with those doing the same course or at Strathclyde, I'd suggest applying for accommodation within the university. If you have applied for first year you can only get same sex accommodation. I'm going to be doing Journalism, Creative Writing and Politics and applied for Chancellor's, James Goold and Forbes. Chancellor's and James Goold are en-suite but Forbes isn't, there's many reviews online about what the best accommodation is from current students and they are up there with the best for fun as well as having a good reputation. Birkbeck is meant to be the big party flats but it doesn't have the best reputation apart from being one of the better social buildings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending