The Student Room Group

Sixth Form Offers

--
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LaibaTrq
What sixth form offers have you all gotten so far?
Which ones are you hoping to go to?

I've only gotten one for biology chemistry physics and maths but, I'm hoping for straight A's then go to a better one
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Ooooooh I am doing Biology Chemistry and Maths but not Physics. Instead I am doing History.

What career path are you planning to follow?

I have no idea honestly I just enjoy these subjects. What about you?
Ooooooh I am doing Biology Chemistry and Maths but not Physics. Instead I am doing History.

I'm not really sure but I generally enjoy these subjects. What about you?

Sorry about 2 replies
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes, same. But I think its a good idea to do subjects that one enjoys. I may consider Biochemistry or Medicine or History at Uni but not making any big decisions at the moment. What exam boards do you do?

For me:
Mathematics = Edexcel
All three sciences = OCR
History = AQA

Oh that's good for me either biology: OCR chemistry: AQA physics: Edxecel Maths: edexcel or Biology: AQA Chemistry: Edexcel Physics: edexcel maths: edexcel depends where I go
I got an unconditional offer from the school I'm currently at. I didn't bother applying anywhere else.
--
(edited 6 years ago)
anyone applied to woodhouse???
Oh your school has a sixth form? My school does not, so I was compelled to apply for other places.

How's your revision going for GCSE's? What's your target grades in these subjects? Personally, I have already done Biology and got an A for it at GCSE. Aiming to get A*s in Chemistry, Physics and History. The least I want in Maths is an A? How about you?

Yeah it does haha.

Its going not as well as I had planned because I get distracted easily. All my target grades are A*s apart from Eng lang, lit and biology. I've already done RE and IT and got A*s.
I'm staying at my school for sixth form. Didn't see the point in moving :smile:
What sixth form offers have you all gotten so far?
Which ones are you hoping to go to?

I have three offers for Biology, Chemistry Physics, and Maths and waiting on my last one. I really want the last offer as it's the one I desperately want because that is my dream sixth form college, but if I do get rejected I still have the other three.
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Awwwwwww I really hope you get that last one.
Good Luck!

Thank you.
Is there a limit to how many places you can apply?
Offers from: Woodhouse, City and Islington and Monoux
Will probs go to Woodhouse.
--
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't think so. As long as you apply to enough places so that if some reject you, you have back-ups.

Danke
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest