The Student Room Group

Why do girls get more attention than boys on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical

Did he even have a respectful reputation? Lol

:unimpressed:
He's about to return soon, and ew he's gross.

Did he even have a respectful reputation? Lol

Hahaha yes he did! Quite an honourable one too, so I thought - until he told me about the bad news just now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865
:unimpressed:

That's a cute emoji.
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha yes he did! Quite an honourable one too, so I thought - until he told me about the bad news just now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's been learning from the direct dating coach, he can get any girl he wants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry.

I'm still honourable. :u:
That's a cute emoji.

He's been learning from the direct dating coach, he can get any girl he wants.

Ohh a dating apprentice then? :mmm: I'm sure he can't get ANY girl - now, that's enough to boost anyone's ego to the moon and back :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh a dating apprentice then? :mmm: I'm sure he can't get ANY girl - now, that's enough to boost anyone's ego to the moon and back :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stfu you've obviously never met our Lord Saviour Neil K, he was cruicified by a bunch of guys who were jealous of his magnetic attraction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah Stefano is a good kid, I thought it was him in the DP then I Googled James Dean one day.. He thinks he's Alex Pettyfer but really he's Phil Collins.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Stfu you've obviously never met our Lord Saviour Neil K, he was cruicified by a bunch of guys who were jealous of his magnetic attraction.

No I'm afraid I haven't heard of this Lord...my sincere apologies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865
Don't worry.

I'm still honourable. :u:

Yay that's great to hear! :woo:
Nah Stefano is a good kid, I thought it was him in the DP then I Googled James Dean one day.. He thinks he's Alex Pettyfer but try he's Phil Collins.

Right. But...but...he said he looks like Pettyfer...he said :cry2: (jk that made me laugh :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay that's great to hear! :woo:

Right. But...but...he said he looks like Pettyfer...he said :cry2: (jk that made me laugh :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pettyfer isn't even all that, plus his career is kinda dead right now lol.
Pettyfer isn't even all that, plus his career is kinda dead right now lol.

Hahahaha I wasn't necessarily saying anything about Pettyfer - just the fact that Stefano lied :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha I wasn't necessarily saying anything about Pettyfer - just the fact that Stefano lied :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's related to James Dean. I remember when I thought he was Italian, I like Italian men but I got disappointed.
He's related to James Dean. I remember when I thought he was Italian, I like Italian men but I got disappointed.

Ohhh right. Hahaha awww that's unfortunate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samina_ay
Thirst

It's that 'sliding' into pm's.
Original post by urbanlocations
It's that 'sliding' into pm's.

you're observant
Ohhh right. Hahaha awww that's unfortunate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right, I painted myself a nice image of what I thought he looked like and then I began to visualise him wearing a puffed up jacket with a bottle of beer in his hand like all the boys do.
I know right, I painted myself a nice image of what I thought he looked like and then I began to visualise him wearing a puffed up jacket with a bottle of beer in his hand like all the boys do.

The puffer jacket I saw - I think he made a thread on them too :tongue: but not the beer tbh. Do you like rhubarb? He does :mmm: he was telling me about how much he likes cake so now I just visualise him with cake

Posted from TSR Mobile
The puffer jacket I saw - I think he made a thread on them too :tongue: but not the beer tbh. Do you like rhubarb? He does :mmm: he was telling me about how much he likes cake so now I just visualise him with cake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never tried rhubarb but it doesn't look nice. And oh my god the song Cake by the Ocean would be perfect for him, taking into the context the actual meaning of it.
Never tried rhubarb but it doesn't look nice. And oh my god the song Cake by the Ocean would be perfect for him, taking into the context the actual meaning of it.

Fair enough
I've never heard that song before but I'll just agree :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough
I've never heard that song before but I'll just agree :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's catchy but confusing. It's quite dirty actually.

Quick Reply

Latest