The Student Room Group

Why do girls get more attention than boys on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
It's catchy but confusing. It's quite dirty actually.

Ohhhh yeah. I looked up the lyrics just now :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Ohhhh yeah. I looked up the lyrics just now :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was all innocent but I was proved wrong. Did Andy tag you in my music thread? He can't stop gushing about you.
Original post by Rhythmical
I thought it was all innocent but I was proved wrong. Did Andy tag you in my music thread? He can't stop gushing about you.

Hahaha yeah it appears so. He did - just replied :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know some guys who get a lot of attention... But then that's because they're thirsty af.
Original post by loveleest
False.
it depends on the person, rather than the gender.

You're false it has been proven the majority of men are more hornier than the female Gender specific!

A recent ELLE/MSNBC.com survey found that 66 percent of men in a relationship said they want more sex compared to only 25 percent of women. And, men are more likely than women to be very disappointed with the amount of body contact they get in their relationship

You female? you must be an exception, how many nobs you had in your **** today?
Boys are generally more horny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
You're false it has been proven the majority of men are more hornier than the female Gender specific!

A recent ELLE/MSNBC.com survey found that 66 percent of men in a relationship said they want more sex compared to only 25 percent of women. And, men are more likely than women to be very disappointed with the amount of body contact they get in their relationship

You female? you must be an exception, how many nobs you had in your **** today?

Um, surveys are usually very biased. Tbey don't mean anything lol. Sex drives are dependant on the individual and not the sex. Btw, 66 is a small sample.

And only a few, just a few.
Original post by samina_ay
you're observant

Its because I slide into your forums as well :wink:
Original post by Serine Soul
I don't get much attention

lol'd
Original post by FireFreezer77
Girls always get more attention.
I guess this just follows the trend.
Im a guy and don't get much attention (in life) but I've gotten more on here than I did in school and college combined which I'm happy with.

I've female and never had much attention, most people ignore me. I am very quiet (I prefer constructive convo can't do chit chat well) but even when I try .. totally blanked. Made me feel anxious/like a loser for years. This is why I've never had a social life I've had no friends to go out with. **** it, I just focus on keeping fit lifting and running and if people want to talk to me I will.
girlssss > soft hands > type with less pressure > text looks more feminine > more reps > popularity
It's always a select few that certain guys flirt with relentlessly. Then there's a new cycle of girls that the same guys flirt with relentlessly again. It's a never ending cycle. :indiff:
It's the matriarchy, I tell you. :hmmm:
Uhh take me or leave me, I have no time for your bs

*rolls eyes*

are you American or what
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
are you American or what

I am nationality fluid
I am nationality fluid

/stares in awe

*gawps*