The Student Room Group

Liverpool Prodigy Living (Great Newton House) - Is it any good?

Just wondering what the Great Newton House private halls in Liverpool are like. They're cheaper than a lot of the on campus accommodation which is offered by the University themselves, and the facilities look better.

Is the atmosphere there good? How many people share a hall?

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any pictures to share; I'm liking the look of the 'gold' refurbished en suite rooms.
Original post by .JC.
Just wondering what the Great Newton House private halls in Liverpool are like. They're cheaper than a lot of the on campus accommodation which is offered by the University themselves, and the facilities look better.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any pictures to share; I'm liking the look of the 'gold' refurbished en suite rooms.

Hey JC! Glad to hear that you like our GNH residence!

1) To help our residents get to know one another, our teams put on constant free events throughout the year. This helps create the friendly community atmosphere that we aim to have at all of our houses :smile:

2) All En Suites have 5 bedrooms in each flat.

If you send our friendly team at [email protected] an email, they can send you some more photos of the rooms.

Hope that helps! Please feel free to ask any other questions.
Original post by .JC.

This is where I'm thinking of applying for. A friend of a friend is staying here this year and really likes it and he's made really good friends with all his flat mates. Seems to be one of the only private halls that isn't just aimed at john moores students
Original post by Chaarlotte95
This is where I'm thinking of applying for. A friend of a friend is staying here this year and really likes it and he's made really good friends with all his flat mates. Seems to be one of the only private halls that isn't just aimed at john moores students

Glad to hear that your friend is having a great time with us!

We're popular with students of all universities due to the proximity from both campuses :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending