The Student Room Group

When/how did your parents find out you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
errrr....

I was very immature back then. But who hasn't done that?
"Mum this guy came over and now I have drops of blood on my sheets. How do I get rid?"

Before more than a few drops of blood seeps out of my body
Original post by xobeauty
I was very immature back then. But who hasn't done that?

i've never blown up a condom i've just finished inside.
Original post by Serine Soul
"Mum this guy came over and now I have drops of blood on my sheets. How do I get rid?"

:lolwut:
They didn't? Who the hell has this conversation?
:lolwut:

I.e my throat is slit :rofl:
This is a strange thread.
They havent partly cause i am still a virgin

But embarrasing was that i got caught in the act of mastubating by my sister last week :erm:
I.e my throat is slit :rofl:

:lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:
Original post by Rhythmical

:excited:
Original post by Rhythmical

Grow up
:lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:

Strict Asian parents mann
Reply 32
Not something I discuss with my parents.
I am 21 and I am still a virgin :frown:
I'm still a virgin and I don't think my parents will find out that I lost my virginity until I get married or become a mum.
Strict Asian parents mann

I don't think just a few more drops of blood would come out if your throat got slashed :rofl:
Original post by Eternalflames
I don't think just a few more drops of blood would come out if your throat got slashed :rofl:

Wtf even is this
Reply 37
My mum took me for the implant as she needed a new coil in anyway, so she was fine with it (she was just happy we were being safe).

I had been with my partner for a couple of years, and so when I went away from my partner just after my 16th she was pretty aware of what was happening. Her response was to redecorate my room (with the help of my grandma, auntie and younger sister) and get another key cut for the lock so that it would officially be both mine and my partners room (he stayed over most nights anyway to help with my anxiety). I have been very lucky and I am very grateful for my relationship with my mum.

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Wtf even is this

She tells her mum a guy came over and now has blood on the sheets from the hymen stretching.
Her strict Asian mum understood and got angry
She slashed the girl's throat and then more than a few drops of blood spill out from her throat.

Comprendes?
(edited 8 years ago)

:lol:

She tells her mum a guy came over and now has blood on the sheets from the hymen stretching.
Her strict Asian mum understood and got angry
She slashed the girl's throat and then more than a few drops of blood spill out from her throat.

Comprende?

Thanks for explaining :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending