The Student Room Group

Manchester or Warwick for Law?

Hey guys, it may be a silly question but I've kindo f been thinking about the one I should pick. I know Warwick is more academically recognized but I just feel more at ease with the thought of manchester.

Although I'm not much of a party, loud,much of an outdoor person, why do I have the feeling that warwick is kind of boring and quiet?:frown::s-smilie:

Does anyone know how good Manchester is for law, I mean besides the eague tables and all that I just want experience or assurance that I'm not making a silly mistake?

Please help and thank you for any responses
Reply 1
Original post by Amie_U
Hey guys, it may be a silly question but I've kindo f been thinking about the one I should pick. I know Warwick is more academically recognized but I just feel more at ease with the thought of manchester.

Although I'm not much of a party, loud,much of an outdoor person, why do I have the feeling that warwick is kind of boring and quiet?:frown::s-smilie:

Does anyone know how good Manchester is for law, I mean besides the eague tables and all that I just want experience or assurance that I'm not making a silly mistake?

Please help and thank you for any responses

Hi there! I personally don't know too much about either University, but if I take your word that Warwick is more academically recognised, I'd go with that. Honestly, I don't really think it matters much which one you want to pick, but if you really want to aim to impress, then by all means go for the "better" University.

I wouldn't stress myself out that much - take a deep breath! Have you thought about why you would be more comfortable with Manchester? For me, I would think that all Universities are similar - of course they have different academic reputations and curricula, but at the end of the day, both Universities will have similar campus lifestyles, facilities and atmosphere (they'll both be welcoming).
Reply 2
Original post by nusquam
Hi there! I personally don't know too much about either University, but if I take your word that Warwick is more academically recognised, I'd go with that. Honestly, I don't really think it matters much which one you want to pick, but if you really want to aim to impress, then by all means go for the "better" University.

I wouldn't stress myself out that much - take a deep breath! Have you thought about why you would be more comfortable with Manchester? For me, I would think that all Universities are similar - of course they have different academic reputations and curricula, but at the end of the day, both Universities will have similar campus lifestyles, facilities and atmosphere (they'll both be welcoming).

Thank you so much, I really appreciate. Because after going through some threads I saw that Bluebell and Sherborne( the accommodations I'm interested in) are the most anti-social. I'm just wondering how it's always the same story every year.

Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending