The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
Age assumptions? Come on, we both know the only reason you're attacking my age is because you've run out of flak for your main argument, which was hollow anyway. I'm not under 16, nor am I 16.

Not sure why you're unnecessarily extrapolating this. People like you on here have an adorable tendency to take one thing and extrapolate it to another, incompatible situation.

Are rape victims, prior to rape, mocking the beliefs of the would-be rapist? No
Are gay people who would be killed, prior to death, actively insulting the would-be murderer? No

So quit trying to be clever, apples and oranges - reactions to anti-Muslim protests is completely different from the situations you listed.

BaconandSauce? The one who claimed that half of Muslims support ISIS? Lol, I blocked that troll

Its not unnecessary nor am i extrapolating.

According to your logic, Yes rape victims are indeed mocking the beliefs of their attackers by wearing indecent clothes and being out alone at night.

According your logic, gay people are indeed provoking homophobic people by being gay... actively inciting them with their behaviour just like britain first according to you. As Frank would argue, if they werent gay, they would not be killed therefore they are the aggressors / instigators

I don't know every claim baconandsauce has ever made but blocking him was imprudent, you could learn an awful lot from him
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Its not unnecessary nor am i extrapolating.

According to your logic, Yes rape victims are indeed mocking the beliefs of their attackers by wearing indecent clothes and being out alone at night.

According your logic, gay people are indeed provoking homophobic people by being gay... actively inciting them with their behaviour just like britain first according to you. As Frank would argue, if they werent gay, they would not be killed therefore they are the aggressors / instigators

I don't know every claim baconandsauce has ever made but blocking him was imprudent, you could learn an awful lot from him

You are extrapolating. A would-be rape victim is not attacking the religious beliefs of the rapist. Therefore your comparison is incompatible. And you're assuming that 100% of rape victims wear revealing clothing or are alone at night, not true. And those who are or aren't are neither way mocking anyones' beliefs... How exactly is walking alone at night or wearing revealing clothing even comparable to insulting someone's faith? Seriously, you can't compare rapists to the Muslims who respond with violence - its passive to walk around with revealing clothing, but these protestors in BF are ACTIVELY insulting the faith and causing disturbance. I would love to see an explanation as to why but I doubt I'm going to get one.

But I'm not going to waste any more time on you, given that you have a proven record of trying to attack my age which you don't even know when you run out of flak.

Do me a favour and keep your xenophobic views to yourself, I have no problem with religious critics, I don't like religion myself, but hating on Muslims or Islam, which you do, is helping no one.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
You are a complete idiot.

Saying "you're a complete idiot" doesn't make it true, point out a specific thing which you disagree with, but I'm guessing you won't or didn't because you know that no matter how right you feel you will be helping the racists.
Original post by WBZ144
Did I say that the words of those officers proved that "no go zones" were false? Your logic is using the opinions of exdetectives and perhaps an unnamed officer or two (the Express article does not specify who said that and how many they were). Since that's all it takes for you to believe these areas exist, it should be relevant to you that there are police officials who have also refuted this claim, not to me.

The flaw is that most of those links were based on opinion and there was one that was about one area in Belgium when Karl was referring to areas in the UK.

And like I've already said, I rather take the words of credible police men and detectives over lying politicians that only say what the people want to hear.

The things the police said weren't based on opinions, it was based on crime rates, and regular visits.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
I've asked you for the second time to provide us with these so called claims of police officers saying that there aren't No go areas in the UK. And like I've already said, I rather take the words of credible police men and detectives over lying politicians that only say what the people want to hear.

The things the police said weren't based on opinions, it was based on crime rates, and regular visits.

You're asking them to prove that there aren't any no go zones.

Surely you should prove that there are first? And some stupid daily mail article or fox news interview does not count
Reply 185
Original post by Attempt
And like I've already said, I rather take the words of credible police men and detectives over lying politicians that only say what the people want to hear.

Even Trevor Phillips warned about too many muslim ghettos coming up
You're asking them to prove that there aren't any no go zones.

Surely you should prove that there are first? And some stupid daily mail article or fox news interview does not count

I provided two links you troll, and no they weren't from daily mail or fox news.

Scroll up and read it.
Reply 187
Original post by sdotd
A local school was downgraded for having too many white kids yet another school which has over 90% of pupils are muslim is rated better due to being very diverse.

Do you have a source for this?
Original post by sdotd
Even Trevor Phillips warned about too many muslim ghettos coming up

He must be a racist islamophobe I guess.
Reply 189
Original post by AJ KO
Do you have a source for this?

It was in the schools local ofsted report a few years ago. The media have also reported on similar cases too
Original post by Attempt
I provided two links you troll, and no they weren't from daily mail or fox news.

Scroll up and read it.

scrolled up, found nothing
Reply 191
Original post by sdotd
It was in the schools local ofsted report a few years ago. The media have also reported on similar cases too

Please present your source if you are able to do so, do not equivocate.
Original post by AJ KO

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/19/school-misses-out-on-top-rating-after-ofsted-inspectors-say-it-is-too-english-4954227/

I guess metro and telegraph must be racist outlets now right?
scrolled up, found nothing

Your problem, not mine.
Original post by Attempt
Your problem, not mine.

Should've said previous page.

Oh but don't worry, I got it

hhahahahahhahaahaahahahahhahahahahahahah http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

Daily Express? Lmao.

The Daily Express is your master source?

The Daily Express is the newspaper which thinks Putin is fighting ISIS only in Syria. Lmao

You couldn't have used a less credible British news source.
Reply 196

Thanks.

How funny. My primary/middle schools probably had around 3 non-White students combined. How terrible of them. :biggrin:
Reply 197
Original post by AJ KO

I don't have the report. But like I said, you will find similar cases via the internet
Original post by AJ KO
Thanks.

How funny. My primary/middle schools probably had around 3 non-White students combined. How terrible of them. :biggrin:

I come from a generation where there were NO non-white children at my school

and looking back at past schools photos it had always been this way until about half way through the 90's when we had an Asian Doctor move his family into the village.
Should've said previous page.

Oh but don't worry, I got it

hhahahahahhahaahaahahahahhahahahahahahah http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

Daily Express? Lmao.

The Daily Express is your master source?

The Daily Express is the newspaper which thinks Putin is fighting ISIS only in Syria. Lmao

You couldn't have used a less credible British news source.

This is not a survey or some poll.

It's just reporting on statements made by people, how can this be false when the officers, name, location and job status were cited in the article?

I could always just find another news outlet that's reporting this same news story which would destroy your already flawed argument, unless you think that Every news outlet in the UK is corrupt.

Latest

Trending

Trending