The Student Room Group

The green party broadcast is hilarious.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davij038
Although I'm somewhat sympathetic , I don't support the green party, nonetheless this is pretty damn funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2dNEQiHUUo

Almost pissed myself laughing at the Theresa May kid
I don't understand why anyone would vote for the Greens. They could not organise a booze-up in a brewery. In fact, in the one council they control, Brighton, their rate of recycling (which you would expect the Greens to be completely on top of, wouldn't you?) is one of the worst in the country.
Original post by Good bloke
I don't understand why anyone would vote for the Greens.

'The planet and the evil establishment and stuff.'
Oh my God I lost it at Jeremy H hiding from the junior doctors

Omg and the Theresa May
--
Lmaooo that was quite amusing tbh.
Original post by Davij038
Although I'm somewhat sympathetic , I don't support the green party, nonetheless this is pretty damn funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2dNEQiHUUo

Funny but good riddance the greens will never ever be in power in real life
This is hysterical. I love it. Theresa May was so funny . . . And Liz talking about 'Jemery' . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nightwing_
So what is it exactly that you all have against the Green Party, I've seen plenty of people coming out with stuff like the Green Party just have no appeal for me, couldn't care less, not voting Green. But absolutely nothing that resembles a structured argument. I guess the thread is more specifically about the broadcast, but I just think it comes across as a bit of a jerk reaction as opposed to an actual well thought out one when no reason whatsoever is provided.....

They aren't trying to convince others to change their minds on the Green Party they are simply stating their own view they don't need to give a reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not seen it yet will look it up later
Original post by a noble chance
Almost pissed myself laughing at the Theresa May kid

That and the bit where the red tribe are playing with rockets behind JCs back were the best bits :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That and the bit where the red tribe are playing with rockets behind JCs back were the best bits :tongue:

Mine was Sadiq vs Zach:

I can build more houses than you!
Liar!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending