The Student Room Group

Corbyn now in spotlight for failing to declare thousands in pension income

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535462/Jeremy-Corbyn-facing-questions-failed-declare-thousands-pounds-pension-income-tax-return.html

It just gets worse and worse.

As usual, Butterfingers Corbyn manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Scroll to see replies

Corbyn = Luser
This is completely shocking, because he has always been a beacon of integrety!!
Reply 3
You sure like your sensationalist Corbyn threads.

You seem to have a bit of an obsession with the man. That can't be healthy.
Original post by AJ KO

This is what cultists always say when someone holds their leader up to scrutiny
Reply 5
Original post by AJ KO
You sure like your sensationalist Corbyn threads.

He has a fixation on Corbyn.
I guess it takes all sorts.
Reply 6
3 threads about Corbyn today from OP already!

I think he's trying to set a new record. :moon:
So basically the guy is a bit inept at filling out his tax return? Sounds like most of us.

No scandal to see here, move along.
Original post by AJ KO

You forgot the "anti-Semitic" - I'm almost disappointed.

Did I upset you

What is fascinating is how quickly you changed the subject to gay stuff. Quids says you're one of the homophobes who is deeply in the closet and distressed about those "feelings" :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
Did I upset you, cockweasel?

Stop all this talk about cocks, you're getting me excited. :colondollar:

"Quids" says you're a pathetic loser that spends his day making sensationalist threads about Corbyn and calling anyone who disagrees you a fascist homophobic anti-Semite because you have no real arguments. :lol:

How should I collect my £2? :moon:
Original post by AJ KO
Stop all this talk about cocks, you're getting me excited

Trying to hide your true feelings with sarcasm?

Why are you so obsessed with gay stuff? You probably spent the whole night last night dreaming about penises and that's why you're in a crabby mood today
Reply 11
Trying to hide your true feelings with sarcasm?

Trying to hide your misery at the love your parents never gave you by obsessing over Jeremy Corbyn for months on end?
Original post by AJ KO
Trying to hide your misery at the love your parents never gave you by obsessing over Jeremy Corbyn for months on end?

It's fascinating how much I can deduce about you from the insults you spew. It's like holding up a mirror. People always project.

So you're a desperately unhappy closeted cockweasel from a broken home? Of course I can't blame you for your parents being losers, but your obsession with homosexuality and bringing it into subjects that have nothing to do with it... that is somewhat more your fault.
Reply 13
It's fascinating how much I can deduce about you from the insults you spew. It's like holding up a mirror. People always project.

"Yet another homophobic, fascist cockweasel."

Indeed. :moon:
Original post by AJ KO

Indeed.

I'm glad you agree it was extremely revealing in comment six you started babbling about how eccentric gay people are, completely out of the blue. It's like you couldn't help bringing up your deep, dark secret, you feel compelled to bring up your submerged homoerotic desires

I'm sorry I upset you cockweasel
Did I upset you, cockweasel?

Christ you're boring. Worst troll ever!11!
Original post by TSRUsername99
Christ you're boring. Worst troll ever!11!

Oh look, the other butthurt douche is coming to have a whine :lol:

I really did upset you, didn't I? You two are like two peas in a pod. I can see that comment triggered you

(edited 8 years ago)
Oh look, the other butthurt douche is coming to have a whine :lol:

I really did upset you, didn't I? You two are like two peas in a pod. I can see that comment triggered you

Seriously? That's the best you can muster up? How about a little originality?
Original post by AJ KO
I know gays are often eccentrics (your prophet Rubin's words, not mine), but you have a very vivid imagination indeed.

It only took one post :lol:

[video="youtube;LPn0KFlbqX8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8[/video]
Reply 19
Original post by KimKallstrom
It only took one post :lol:

Did you not see the part where I quoted the video and timestamp of when Dave Rubin and Milo Yano said that?

Of course, one cannot expect much more from you. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending