The Student Room Group

Application accepted, but website won't let me enter an NI number

Hi there,

I've had my Student Finance application accepted, and all that's left to do is enter my National Insurance Number on the website. When I try to do that, however, nothing happens, and I get this error message in the console:

It's been happening for the last week, and I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the website. What can I do?
Original post by BoltNation
Hi there,

I've had my Student Finance application accepted, and all that's left to do is enter my National Insurance Number on the website. When I try to do that, however, nothing happens, and I get this error message in the console:

It's been happening for the last week, and I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the website. What can I do?

If you've double checked your ni number is correct and you've tried using different browsers then ring SFE directly. This sort of problem needs resolving by someone who can access your account.
Reply 2
I've just checked my application, and now it's saying that I've provided an NI number. Seeing as every time I tried to enter it I just got that error message, where can I check that my NI number is correct, because I don't think it ever actually accepted the one I entered?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending