The Student Room Group

Can We Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
Guy in his late teens, spot on.

It makes me sad that I conform to the system so well :cry2:

I got 'Girl in her late teens'

Same, I'm slightly disappointed. Not sure why:dontknow:
I got a guy in his late 20's. It's 10 years too early for me to be in this classification.
Women in her early twenties.

I always knew that I seemed to have skipped my teenage years. :rofl:
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
I got 'Girl in her late teens'

Same, I'm slightly disappointed. Not sure why:dontknow:

I guess it's just hoping that we're different to the norm :lol:

Maybe it's not so bad, considering how offended people were getting when it got it wrong :rofl:
Got 'girl in her late teens' which is accurate (18 going on 19 yo girl) but I find it strangely irritating that they sussed it out - probably because I chose to watch mean girls, let's be honest -_-
Reply 65
You got: Man in his early twenties
We think you’re a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you’re quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

I'm 19, not too bad I guess. But that's not what my life is like lol
Reply 66
The age was correct but they guessed the wrong gender. :rofl:
I got "girls in her late teens"
I wouldn't say I'm in my late teens though because I'm 16
Oh dear

You got: Woman in her early twenties
Out by over a decade :ninjagirl: I said I liked the GARFIELD phone, die hard and lego ffs

We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out.
Nah

You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job.
Also nope - got a great job

You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky.
does 18 years with someone count as lucky? :moon:

You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life
nope - nearly paid off my mortgage than you very much....although yes I am doing very well
Got 24-29 male when I'm actually just 18
You got: Man in his early twenties
We think you’re a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you’re quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

Completely wrong about me.
Original post by the-future-medic
I dont drink, so couldn't answer all of the questions

Same here
Original post by zXcodeXz
Same here

:five: haha
Girl in her late teens which is entirely accurate, but I was expecting something much older because my drink of choice is gin and tonic and my breakfast of choice was smoked salmon and scrambled eggs :rofl:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Girl in her late teens which is entirely accurate, but I was expecting something much older because my drink of choice is gin and tonic and my breakfast of choice was smoked salmon and scrambled eggs :rofl:

are we the same
Original post by iEthan
are we the same

They were obviously the best choices there :cool:
They were obviously the best choices there :cool:

Although… I chose LEGO, did you? :erm:
my drink of choice is gin and tonic and my breakfast of choice was smoked salmon and scrambled eggs :rofl:

:nope:

You're welcome to those
Original post by iEthan
Although… I chose LEGO, did you? :erm:

I was torn between LEGO and Polly Pocket, but if 7 year old me had been in Woolworths I would have gone straight to the Polly Pockets :colondollar:
Original post by PQ
:nope:

You're welcome to those

I'll gladly have all of the smoked salmon
I was torn between LEGO and Polly Pocket, but if 7 year old me had been in Woolworths I would have gone straight to the Polly Pockets :colondollar:

I'll gladly have all of the smoked salmon

:unimpressed:

Secondly, I don't think so! Share pls :naughty:

Quick Reply

Latest