The Student Room Group

PgDip Adult Nursing

Hello. I am applying for a Reduced Maintenance Loan as this September I will start a PgDIp Adult Nursing at Bucks New Uni(my first degree was self funding and was done in a EU Country). The problem is during the application process I can not find my course.... I can only see the 3 years courses. What shall I do next as my application can not be assessed ? I have been told that postgrad nursing training are eligible for the reduced maintenance loan.
Thank you!
Original post by adinapos
Hello. I am applying for a Reduced Maintenance Loan as this September I will start a PgDIp Adult Nursing at Bucks New Uni(my first degree was self funding and was done in a EU Country). The problem is during the application process I can not find my course.... I can only see the 3 years courses. What shall I do next as my application can not be assessed ? I have been told that postgrad nursing training are eligible for the reduced maintenance loan.
Thank you!

Speak to your university if your course isn't listed. They might not have made it available yet.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Speak to your university if your course isn't listed. They might not have made it available yet.

Just spoke to the uni and they told me the PgDip students are not entitled to the reduced maintenance loan. On the phone, the SFE adviser told me the contrary. So I am quite confused..

Quick Reply

Latest