The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Twin Ziggurats

I am a student from Mexico and I will be going on exchange to UEA on Spring 2017. I am interested on the twin Ziggurats but i read that everything is shared even basic stuff such as the desk and closet.
It is okay for to share kitchen bathroom and room. But closet seems a little problematic to me.
Is this true?
Do you recommend twin ziggurats?
Thanks!
Original post by DianaGabriellaC
I am a student from Mexico and I will be going on exchange to UEA on Spring 2017. I am interested on the twin Ziggurats but i read that everything is shared even basic stuff such as the desk and closet.
It is okay for to share kitchen bathroom and room. But closet seems a little problematic to me.
Is this true?
Do you recommend twin ziggurats?
Thanks!

Personally I'd want to have my own room as I'd feel any less would be unbareable- what happens if you want to have someone over, or come back late when your room mate has gone to sleep, or you want complete darkness to sleep and they want to stay up and work?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by jelly1000
Personally I'd want to have my own room as I'd feel any less would be unbareable- what happens if you want to have someone over, or come back late when your room mate has gone to sleep, or you want complete darkness to sleep and they want to stay up and work?

Good point, well I was going for those in order to meet somebody, but I do not know maybe a standard sigle in campus would be better. Do you live at UEA?
Original post by DianaGabriellaC
Good point, well I was going for those in order to meet somebody, but I do not know maybe a standard sigle in campus would be better. Do you live at UEA?

As long as you share some communal space with others its very easy to meet people in halls. And I don't any more, sadly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending