The Student Room Group

Help! I dont know whether to buy a MacBook or not

Hi, So I'm going to uni in September to study Tourism Management, I have bought 2 windows laptops in the past 3 years which cost me £700!! mines currently on the way our (again) and I was wondering what people think of them? is it essential or? would you recommend them as I don't really want to buy another one next year which is what seems t be happening.
I bought a Macbook a few months after I started my first year. Sometimes I wonder why, because I could've easily done with a Windows laptop, seeing as all I ever use my Macbook for is uni work and the internet now.
Reply 2
Original post by Novascope
I bought a Macbook a few months after I started my first year. Sometimes I wonder why, because I could've easily done with a Windows laptop, seeing as all I ever use my Macbook for is uni work and the internet now.
Would you buy one if you were inmy position as they ll keep breaking on me. Has yours broke down yet/how long have you had it?
Original post by Shann1997
Would you buy one if you were inmy position as they ll keep breaking on me. Has yours broke down yet/how long have you had it?

I had my Windows laptop for about 3 years. My brother uses it now. Only problem he's had with it is getting too many viruses from downloading stupid **** lol. But I've had my Macbook for a year and half now and it's still going good and looks brand new.
Reply 4
Original post by Novascope
I had my Windows laptop for about 3 years. My brother uses it now. Only problem he's had with it is getting too many viruses from downloading stupid **** lol. But I've had my Macbook for a year and half now and it's still going good and looks brand new.

I had my other windows one just over a year and this oe a year and a half! mine keeps being ****! ohh thats so good!! thanks for your help! I think I'm going to wait to see if I can get the disability award first!
Original post by Shann1997

What do you mean by breaking? What is/are the diagnosis/symptoms?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending