The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do I want to **** them or BE them?
I'm sure a lot of lesbian women get hit on by men who know full well that they aren't straight. I bet it really annoys some lesbian women, it certainly would annoy me.
Reply 3
People thinking that you can't be faithful if you're bi. Just because you have fancied some members of both genders doesn't mean you fancy every single member of each gender and can't commit to someone ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
People thinking that you can't be faithful if you're bi. Just because you have fancied some members of both genders doesn't mean you fancy every single member of each gender and can't commit to someone ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can fully relate to that. It's annoyingly frustrating.
The increased difficulty of finding anyone without resorting to apps :frown:
Bump
People thinking that being bi means that you have to have a 50-50 attraction to men and women or otherwise you're 'really straight' or 'really gay'. And that you must be attracted to masculinity in men and femininity in women.
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

"You're bi? So you must just loooove sex"

"Bisexuality is just a cover for when you're ready to come out as fully gay" :colonhash:

Or, my personal favourite, from my own sister
"I don't mind gay men, but lesbians/bisexual girls creep me out"
When people think that when you start dating someone you're 'straight/gay now'.

People think that bi people who are in 'straight relationships' (hint if both people aren't straight it's not a straight relationship) don't have a place in the LGBTQ+ community. It's like they think the 'B' isn't there. Tbh, alot of people don't think the 'T', 'Q' and '+' aren't either and that it's mainly the 'G'.
You're just bisexual so you can seek attention/be more attractive to guys.

Yeahhhh sure. :colonhash:
"pfft, of course you are"

no-one took me seriously when I told them I was bi :rofl: apparently because I've never confessed an attraction to a guy at school that means I can't really be bi, but who knows...
When cis het men are like 'gay sex is wrong but lesbians are hot.':

1. Sex between two women is 'gay sex' as much as sex between two men is.
2. When you say 'gay sex', do you mean anal? Cos not all gay men have anal and I hear plenty of straight men talking about wanting it.
3. No-one exists for your sexual pleasure.
4. Please just stop thinking about people having sex. Your ability to respect someone's identity or relationship shouldn't depend on how much you enjoy thinking about them having sex.
"Omg, really?!" :colonhash:
When you are not out to your family, so make up a fictional girlfriend to account for your whereabouts. Your parents don't meet this fictional girlfriend but do get to meet her brother.
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once had someone use the line "I'm going to marry this girl in the future, but I'm also attracted to men, and to know that I'll never have been with a man before/ever again is just not fair on me, so it's only right that I can fool around with men too"

He could not smell the sh*t that was steaming from his own mouth. It makes me glad to know that not all people are this retarded
Reply 16
"u must be a least bi"

image.jpeg
"Oh, so what gender do you prefer?"

and my all time favourite.

"So because you're bi, does that mean you fancy me because I'm your friend and also a girl?"

Erm no, I'll fancy you if you are my type, if I find you attractive and if I like you. :colonhash:
Reply 18
Original post by Salamandastron
When you can't tell anyone you are Lesbian it is pretty annoying

Who is the girl in your avatar?
Original post by Ethereal World
You're just bisexual so you can seek attention/be more attractive to guys.

Yeahhhh sure. :colonhash:

The first thing I think of of someone is bi or is bi curious is them having hot lesbian sex with another woman :colonhash:

So whilst I don't think they are just doing it for attention it does peak my interest :beard:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Latest