The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
You're welcome, and yeah I get what you mean. Yeah, it ended a week later than others and it is two weeks. I'm going back next Monday. Did you go back yesterday?

I went back today :smile: felt weird as it's a Tuesday and usually we go back on a Monday but it was teacher training day. Are you at sixth form?
Original post by Rhythmical
I went back today :smile: felt weird as it's a Tuesday and usually we go back on a Monday but it was teacher training day. Are you at sixth form?

Ohh right. Yeah it does feel weird when that happens. No, I'm not at sixth form yet. I'm guessing you are?
Ohh right. Yeah it does feel weird when that happens. No, I'm not at sixth form yet. I'm guessing you are?

Aww yeah I am and wow I thought you were my age, you're really mature.
Aww yeah I am and wow I thought you were my age, you're really mature.

Thanks, and is that your final year? I'm guessing one of the subjects you take is music?
Thanks, and is that your final year? I'm guessing one of the subjects you take is music?

AS year, I fell behind but I wish I took music! I picked it as a GCSE and dropped it the same day, I prefer to keep music out of education, sometimes taking a subject that is your hobby never works.
AS year, I fell behind but I wish I took music! I picked it as a GCSE and dropped it the same day, I prefer to keep music out of education, sometimes taking a subject that is your hobby never works.

Ohh I see. Yeah, that's true. It really doesn't work sometimes. Do you know what you want to do at uni/where you would like to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh I see. Yeah, that's true. It really doesn't work sometimes. Do you know what you want to do at uni/where you would like to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to go in the media industry, ideally as a screen writer. I take Media. English Literature and English Language, all Humanities subjects. Are you doing your GCSE's right now? I wish I was, two years just fly by! Do you have any idea career wise about where you want to go?
I want to go in the media industry, ideally as a screen writer. I take Media. English Literature and English Language, all Humanities subjects. Are you doing your GCSE's right now? I wish I was, two years just fly by! Do you have any idea career wise about where you want to go?

Wow that sounds like a great job. Have you always wanted to do that? Woah, yup very essay based. :tongue: Yes, I'm doing my GCSEs now:yep: Career-wise, I have no idea about my future. I don't even properly know what I want to do for A Levels yet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that sounds like a great job. Have you always wanted to do that? Woah, yup very essay based. :tongue: Yes, I'm doing my GCSEs now:yep: Career-wise, I have no idea about my future. I don't even properly know what I want to do for A Levels yet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not always, I wanted to be a doctor but I've always been creative so I thought I'd do journalism/advertising and screen writing. Aw, have you not chosen your options yet?
Not always, I wanted to be a doctor but I've always been creative so I thought I'd do journalism/advertising and screen writing. Aw, have you not chosen your options yet?

Good choice :wink: I have but that's mainly for next year's timetable. I think we have until September if we want to change our mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good choice :wink: I have but that's mainly for next year's timetable. I think we have until September if we want to change our mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, that's so lucky because we couldn't change our minds unless it was super important or impacted our careers. I changed one subject around and felt so happy.
Ah right, that's so lucky because we couldn't change our minds unless it was super important or impacted our careers. I changed one subject around and felt so happy.

Yeah it is. Aww that's good. When dif you have to submit your options?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it is. Aww that's good. When dif you have to submit your options?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For my school it was April time but it carried on till July and some people even enrolled on the first day of school in September.
For my school it was April time but it carried on till July and some people even enrolled on the first day of school in September.

Ohh OK, we had to hand ours in around January time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh OK, we had to hand ours in around January time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, that's early. So what do you take for GCSE?
Oh wow, that's early. So what do you take for GCSE?

English and maths (obviously :tongue:) with triple science, RE, history, French and computer science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
English and maths (obviously :tongue:) with triple science, RE, history, French and computer science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dayum gurl :tongue: you are smart if you take triple science! What are your predictions?
Dayum gurl :tongue: you are smart if you take triple science! What are your predictions?

Hehe idk about that - all I know is I try. Urmm is that predictions for all of them or triple? Well if I remember correctly, it's A for all of the sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it's not weird. It's so cool, it's similar to my tastes. Whose your favourite band at the moment?

I don't really have a favourite band or anything, rather I just find that I like those styles of music and I listen to that when I can. Having said all that, some artists/bands I like include Panic! At The Disco (I've started listening to them), Jelly Roll Morton (he was a jazz pianist), and Halsey - I've just noticed that you've got a picture of her as your avatar :lol:

How about you?

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98

I think you just spotted my keychange :eek:

Very clef-er of me, huh? :u:
Hehe idk about that - all I know is I try. Urmm is that predictions for all of them or triple? Well if I remember correctly, it's A for all of the sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow that is amazing and I meant for all the subjects :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest