Katie Mcgrath, why?
also assuming yours is an indigo macaw? :smile:

Just curious
Reply 22
Original post by Little Popcorns
Omg you're so pretty

hahaha
Original post by Another
I once had someone use the line "I'm going to marry this girl in the future, but I'm also attracted to men, and to know that I'll never have been with a man before/ever again is just not fair on me, so it's only right that I can fool around with men too"

He could not smell the sh*t that was steaming from his own mouth. It makes me glad to know that not all people are this retarded

There's nothing wrong with open relationships but they must be agreed to by everyone involved.
When your friends assume you fancy them because there the same sex. That just shows how self absorbed they are :rolleyes:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
The first thing I think of of someone is bi or is bi curious is them having hot lesbian sex with another woman :colonhash:

So whilst I don't think they are just doing it for attention it does peak my interest :beard:

Spoiler

Hahahaha so now you've imagined me having no hot lesbian sex with another woman :afraid:

Glad I peaked your interest then :innocent:

also I am bisexual but heteroromantic :flute:
Original post by Ethereal World
Hahahaha so now you've imagined me having no hot lesbian sex with another woman :afraid:

Glad I peaked your interest then :innocent:

also I am bisexual but heteroromantic :flute:

Afraid so. :colone: (I've known you were bi for a while though :tongue:)

Bisexual + heteromantic is perfect for MFF :top:
(edited 8 years ago)
Riddle me this. A girl is going out with a boy and has is previously known to be straight. On one very drunk night she kisses another drunk girl who is also definitely straight. Does that make one or both of these girls bisexual?

Not that the label really matters, just interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Straight struggles - when a gay person mistakes you for being gay and starts flirting.

I can imagine this being a problem for Gay and Asexual people too.
(edited 8 years ago)
Straight problems? Loads of hot guys are gay :laugh:
Original post by SmallTownGirl
There's nothing wrong with open relationships but they must be agreed to by everyone involved.

Completely agree. Except, his girlfriend in another town doesn't even know that he's bi, let alone the fact that he's cheating on her with other men.
Original post by Another
Completely agree. Except, his girlfriend in another town doesn't even know that he's bi, let alone the fact that he's cheating on her with other men.

This is an issue with the fact he clearly doesn't respect his girlfriend enough to either be exclusive or to discuss the idea of the relationship being open. This is not because he's bi. It's because he's an arse.
[QUOTE=RedNebula;64117187]Riddle me this. A girl is going out with a boy and has is previously known to be straight. On one very drunk night she kisses another drunk girl who is also definitely straight. Does tijhat make one or both of these girls bisexual?

Not that the label really matters, just interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so maybe just experimenting. If they were sexually attracted to each other then probably.
What do your parents think of your sexuality?

Latest