The Student Room Group

What is/was your favourite thing about uni life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asklepios
U wot m8?

is U wot m8 even a phrase in your language :h:
Original post by Little Popcorns
is U wot m8 even a phrase in your language :h:

It is aye
Original post by Asklepios
It is aye
do you want to live like common people? Do you want to do all the things common people do?
The independence for me, too! I was living in a village at home, but uni has seen me living in a city with everything in walking distance! I can go out for a drink with friends, go shopping, get to my place of education without paying for transport, live by my own rules and timetable, have a part-time job within walking distance, and get the train to see my boyfriend without having a lift to the station!

University in a city = FREEDOM! :biggrin:
24 hour library
the fact that the furthest any of your best friends lives is 15 mins and you can see them all the time :smile:
Original post by Little Popcorns
do you want to live like common people? Do you want to do all the things common people do?

If it's fun then sure
independence :smile:
Feeling more hopeful about your future

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carrotstar
The independence for me, too! I was living in a village at home, but uni has seen me living in a city with everything in walking distance! I can go out for a drink with friends, go shopping, get to my place of education without paying for transport, live by my own rules and timetable, have a part-time job within walking distance, and get the train to see my boyfriend without having a lift to the station!

University in a city = FREEDOM! :biggrin:

This to the nth degree :biggrin:
My favourite things about uni are:
Learning skills from my course.
Meeting new people on the course as well as in societies.
Travel opportunities.
Getting good grades.
going out more/increasing my confidence and meeting some great people. hopefully next year will be good also

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending