The Student Room Group

Calling all Green Party Outers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bornblue
Just think though, do you want your workers rights and environmental laws left to Osborne or Boris?

This is why this referendum is an issue for me, I strongly dislike both sides.
Original post by mojojojo101

I'm rabidly pro EU; But i must admit I did like this:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/picture/2015/oct/11/martin-rowson-on-eu-referendum-cartoon

'Thatcherite nutters hell-bent on snatching back our freedom to starve in a sweatshop
'

Brilliant! :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mojojojo101

Workers rights could be a risk; that's why we have to vote out, then vote out the tories in 2020. But wages would not continue to be forced lower once we leave, from the influx of unskilled workers.
Original post by james813
Workers rights could be a risk; that's why we have to vote out, then vote out the tories in 2020. But wages would not continue to be forced lower once we leave, from the influx of unskilled workers.

Yeah, unfortunatley for you even outside the EU Corbyn and the Greens are all for taking influxes of immigrants and refugees,

You essentialy want the BNP*, Good luck with that.

*That's not me taking the mick BTW
That's a ridiculous and very unfair thing to say. I want us to take immigrants fairly from across the world, especially genuine refugees, rather than being forced to accept 600,000 people/year from EUROPE and that leaves such a strain on resources that no politicians will accept proper refugees or valuable doctors and engineers from the Commonwealth.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending