The Student Room Group

when do you study best?

Scroll to see replies

1st thing in the morning - before I've e end had breakfast and can get distracted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 101
Original post by nomophobia
1st thing in the morning - before I've e end had breakfast and can get distracted

Posted from TSR Mobile

lots of morning people :/
is it because of the whole fresh mind thing
Original post by shawtyb
lots of morning people :/
is it because of the whole fresh mind thing

Yeah definitely and I'm just a morning person in general - I exercise in the mornings as well and wake up early and go to bed early

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
Yeah definitely and I'm just a morning person in general - I exercise in the mornings as well and wake up early and go to bed early

Posted from TSR Mobile

im a morning person too - kids!
too lazy to exercise, stopped going gym ha!
wake up early - yes
go bed early - no

im failing lmao!
Original post by shawtyb
im a morning person too - kids!
too lazy to exercise, stopped going gym ha!
wake up early - yes
go bed early - no

im failing lmao!

Lol :tongue: I'm an 8 hours sleep kinda person, aren't you?

And I could never in a million years give up exercise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Night time definitely, too many distractions during the day
Reply 106
Lol :tongue: I'm an 8 hours sleep kinda person, aren't you?

And I could never in a million years give up exercise

Posted from TSR Mobile

8 hours?? jeeez im not on holiday!
usually about 5ish hours

see i really wish i had the energy to exercise, i have no motivation and im always tired :/
Original post by shawtyb
8 hours?? jeeez im not on holiday!
usually about 5ish hours

see i really wish i had the energy to exercise, i have no motivation and im always tired :/

I am :tongue: Whaaaaaat?! I can't live on even 7 and a half hours sleep

Awwwww, this is why I do it in the morning - and it's weird cuz I got injured so I can't even go for a run anymore :frown: and I'm dying to go for a run again
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
I am :tongue: Whaaaaaat?! I can't live on even 7 and a half hours sleep

Awwwww, this is why I do it in the morning - and it's weird cuz I got injured so I can't even go for a run anymore :frown: and I'm dying to go for a run again
Posted from TSR Mobile

think iv adapted over the years :/
my bf is the same as you, his dying to get back to exercise by his got a loose bit of bone in his ankle through an injury in the army so his awaiting surgery
Original post by shawtyb
ha yea :frown:

Dw :tongue:
Cheer up :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
think iv adapted over the years :/
my bf is the same as you, his dying to get back to exercise by his got a loose bit of bone in his ankle through an injury in the army so his awaiting surgery

What a shame :frown:

Wow, that's a pretty serious injury - it'll probably take a while to recover from the surgery too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
What a shame :frown:

Wow, that's a pretty serious injury - it'll probably take a while to recover from the surgery too

Posted from TSR Mobile

no idea but it hits the tendon/nerves when ever he walks, he cant carry much weight or walk long distances and is in pain more times then not.
and work want to send him to canada for two months!!!
Original post by shawtyb
no idea but it hits the tendon/nerves when ever he walks, he cant carry much weight or walk long distances and is in pain more times then not.
and work want to send him to canada for two months!!!

Ouch - that seems like a very painful injury - how long has he had it for?

You're joking!! :eek: no way. When he's in that much pain? That's crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
Ouch - that seems like a very painful injury - how long has he had it for?

You're joking!! :eek: no way. When he's in that much pain? That's crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

it is :frown: about a year, possibly a bit longer
im deadly serious and whats worse is 2 doctors, one civi and one military have both told his bsm (boss) that he cant go but his boss is adamant his going although it would mean his restricted to a camp! (they will spend a solid month in the field, and only 2 weeks either side on camp - packing up and setting up etc)
Original post by shawtyb
it is :frown: about a year, possibly a bit longer
im deadly serious and whats worse is 2 doctors, one civi and one military have both told his bsm (boss) that he cant go but his boss is adamant his going although it would mean his restricted to a camp! (they will spend a solid month in the field, and only 2 weeks either side on camp - packing up and setting up etc)

He's been in that much pain for that long? And he hasn't been able to do any exercise? Poor guy!

No. Way. Is his boss really that stupid or something? I cannot believe this. What is this? What is the point in him going if he can't even do anything besides stay on camp? Smh >.>

People.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
He's been in that much pain for that long? And he hasn't been able to do any exercise? Poor guy!

No. Way. Is his boss really that stupid or something? I cannot believe this. What is this? What is the point in him going if he can't even do anything besides stay on camp? Smh >.>

People.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know! i told him that his boss needs to give his job to someone who can do it properly!
****ing idiot
Original post by shawtyb
i know! i told him that his boss needs to give his job to someone who can do it properly!
****ing idiot

I don't think he can tell his boss that though :frown:

I'm off to bed now though - this is actually an hour later than usual but doing adulty things ( ie washing up) is time consuming :frown:

Night!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Night when I have no early start I dont like studying in the day tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
Study? What is that lol? :redface:
[QUOTE="shawtyb;64104307"]my schedule is is fully booked in the mornings

Original post by mariam687

i cant study when im ill, just sleep.

same!

same haha i like my sleep, what little of it i get!

quite late then

yea its defo for me :smile: especially if i want a managers job lol

Haha ikr!

Quick Reply

Latest