WOAH SOMEONE HAS MORALS EVERYONE DUCK THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS NEAR AHHHHHH

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by sfaraj
WOAH SOMEONE HAS MORALS EVERYONE DUCK THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS NEAR AHHHHHH

Spoiler

Why is leaving an island because theres women in bikinis, morally right? LOL
Reply 3
The thread title sounds like a Daily Mail headline.
It's an island. It's hot. There will be bikinis. Don't like it, don't go in the first place. I don't get this.

News is pushing this, I feel it's got much more to do with him missing his wife and kids.
(edited 8 years ago)
That wasn't the full reason, I think you'll find.
Source?
Reply 7
Original post by Legendary Quest
Source?

Watching him say it on the programme....it was only part of the reason to be fair.
This is like those vegetarian watching and then negatively commenting on a deer hunting video on YouTube.
Original post by TheBoredOne
Why is leaving an island because theres women in bikinis, morally right? LOL

well if the person is in a relationship then morals would be dont sexually be attracted im already in a relationship

its like someone who doesnt believe in drinking alcohol would go to a pub or club because they have morals
Reply 10
Original post by champ_mc99
This is like those vegetarian watching and then negatively commenting on a deer hunting video on YouTube.

its nothing like that pal
What's so wrong with that?
Reply 12
Original post by sfaraj
well if the person is in a relationship then morals would be dont sexually be attracted im already in a relationship

its like someone who doesnt believe in drinking alcohol would go to a pub or club because they have morals

Sexual attraction is natural, do you really think once someone is in a relationship they don't find any other girl sexually attractive?

You don't have to drink alcohol if you go to a pub or club? maybe they just want to be social.
Original post by champ_mc99

Please explain.
so whats the big deal? so what if they don't be around women with bikinis? why did you even waste your time making this thread
OP?
wasnt he the pussy that cried on the first day for no reason?
yh im sure he left because hotties were stripping
I don't really get that, he knew that's what it would be like when he applied, but to be fair he was a weakling from the very start.
Reply 17
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don't really get that, he knew that's what it would be like when he applied, but to be fair he was a weakling from the very start.

dunno if he knew women would be on the island as they weren't told, they only saw each other after 5 days as they were put on opposite sides of the island, apparently anyway. But yeah he was weak
Reply 18
Muslim women seem to think men are filthy animals that will rape them immediately if they show a bit of skin, suppose it makes them wear the hijab.
culture shock! kerpow!

Quick Reply

Latest