The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You idiot. Those articles point to places outside of the UK. (Although I still don't believe there are muslim no go areas. Perhaps there are muslim concentrated areas but without a single doubt in my head, I know that there are no "no go areas" in Western countries.
Original post by Butternuts96
No we don't. Why are you telling me something that happend in MY area that doesn't exist? Are you literally mentally disabled? I LIVE in this area; nothing more accurate than that!

Also, we had ONE TIME in the whole of history that a few guys went around telling people to cover up. Only lasted ONE night before the mosques and the Muslims called the police themselves.

Admit that FACT. There is no Muslim no go areas in the UK. This is a ridiculous claim!

I wasn't referring to you specifically please don't assume to speak for all muslims. I already said Bury in Luton is a no go area
Original post by karl pilkington
I wasn't referring to you specifically please don't assume to speak for all muslims. I already said Bury in Luton is a no go area

Nah mate, you said "you have areas which are no go . . . ALSO bury in luton is a no go area". You definetely referred to my area in that statement especially when the OP was about MY area. Don't backtrack your argument.

Tower Hamlets is one of (if not, the most) the most concentrated areas for Muslims/Bengalis. If there ever was a no go area, it would be Tower Hamlets. There are absolutely NO muslim no go areas in the UK; this is just pure baseless conjecture on behalf of Trump and Katie Hopkins who are WELL-KNOWN for their foolish statements.
You idiot. Those articles point to places outside of the UK. (Although I still don't believe there are muslim no go areas. Perhaps there are muslim concentrated areas but without a single doubt in my head, I know that there are no "no go areas" in Western countries.

I also posted articles about no go muslims areas in the UK you tosser.
Original post by Attempt
I also posted articles about no go muslims areas in the UK you tosser.

Listen you big watermelon, if there ever was a muslim no go area, it would be in Tower Hamlets but no, what you see is amazing community harmony second to none.

Ohhh you posted an article from the internet where some dude claims there are no go areas in the UK. Oh my gosh, that makes it certain fact!!
Listen you big watermelon, if there ever was a muslim no go area, it would be in Tower Hamlets but no, what you see is amazing community harmony second to none.

Ohhh you posted an article from the internet where some dude claims there are no go areas in the UK. Oh my gosh, that makes it certain fact!!

F*ck Tower hamlets. There are many other areas that are infested with potential terrorists around the UK. Just because you haven't left that sh*thole and explored other areas, doesn't mean they aren't there.

And no i DIDN'T say it was factual. It's just a theory, and I posted the testimonies of detectives and officers to back up what I said.
Original post by Attempt
F*ck Tower hamlets. There are many other areas that are infested with potential terrorists around the UK. Just because you haven't left that sh*thole and explored other areas, doesn't mean they aren't there.

And no i DIDN'T say it was factual. It's just a theory, and I posted the testimonies of detectives and officers to back up what I said.

Besides London, I've also been living in Birmingham for the past year.
Quite hilarious to see that you've changed the subject from muslim no go areas to potential terrorist hideouts. You're becoming quite desperate here.

If someone like me who lives in Tower Hamlets didn't post on this thread, you could've gotten away with your hateful rhetoric. Now you're clutching straws; quite funny, really.
Besides London, I've also been living in Birmingham for the past year.
Quite hilarious to see that you've changed the subject from muslim no go areas to potential terrorist hideouts. You're becoming quite desperate here.

If someone like me who lives in Tower Hamlets didn't post on this thread, you could've gotten away with your hateful rhetoric. Now you're clutching straws; quite funny, really.

I didn't change the subject you mug.

Places filled with potential Islamic terrorists = No go muslim areas. I'm sorry that you have to have me spell out everything for you to understand.

I've schooled in Queen Mary. I got my foundation degree at Queen Mary and i'm pretty sure that there are infact muslim no go areas in Mile end.
Original post by Attempt
I didn't change the subject you mug.

Places filled with potential Islamic terrorists = No go muslim areas. I'm sorry that you have to have me spell out everything for you to understand.

I've schooled in Queen Mary. I got my foundation degree at Queen Mary and i'm pretty sure that there are infact muslim no go areas in Mile end.

How comes I didn't see any in my whole life there? How comes police haven't reported any such activity? The local newspaper East End Life reports significant local news like this and hasn't ever came up with no go areas. You're a real islamophobe aren't you?

Get it through your thick head . . . There are no muslim no go areas. You're really acting like a child here. "The boogeyman exists!" "Show me" "He's not here right now but he'll definetely come back later!"
How comes I didn't see any in my whole life there? How comes police haven't reported any such activity? The local newspaper East End Life reports significant local news like this and hasn't ever came up with no go areas. You're a real islamophobe aren't you?

Get it through your thick head . . . There are no muslim no go areas. You're really acting like a child here. "The boogeyman exists!" "Show me" "He's not here right now but he'll definetely come back later!"

Why didn't the residents in Mollenbeek report to the police that a terrorist was residing there for months after his terror attacks?

I'm fully aware of what happen to people who report potential terrorist activities in densely populated muslim areas in the UK, so don't play dumb with me.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I questioned that. Given Islam apparently preach peace and tolerance does this mean those attacking the BF protest aren't actually true muslims.

Didn't get a response for some reason.

Surah 9 is one of the last surahs revealed to muhammed. Theres nothing peaceful about it, and includes talk of killing christians and jews

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by karl pilkington
[video="youtube;ct8ii3QQ3QY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY[/video]

The music makes it sound like it's an assassin's creed trailer.
Original post by Attempt

Please do explain how you "spot" a place filled with Islamic Terrorists? Do they have a Welcome to sign?

You just said in your OWN terms described what a "No go area is" - So how does your definition justify Mile End as a "No go area"
Original post by TSRFT8
Please do explain how you "spot" a place filled with Islamic Terrorists? Do they have a Welcome to sign?

You just said in your OWN terms described what a "No go area is" - So how does your definition justify Mile End as a "No go area"

They don't have a welcome sign, but they do infact have high crime rates perpetuated mainly by Muslims, lots of signs about the Shaira and lots of corrupt speakers attending their mosques.

Luton, and and small places in East london come to mind.
Original post by Attempt
They don't have a welcome sign, but they do infact have high crime rates perpetuated mainly by Muslims, lots of signs about the Shaira and lots of corrupt speakers attending their mosques.

Luton, and and small places in East london come to mind.

Oh and areas with large number of whites dont have high crime areas perpetuated mainly by white Christians? Luton is almost 70% white so if it has a high crime rate GUESS which ethnic group is more responsible..

You clearly forget to get an education - Come back when you can actually prove your OWN point. You did not even answer the question i asked.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, no go areas do exist and they are bloody horrible, I went in one to get to where we were going to stay, they looked at us, shouted at my mother to cover up.

they honked horns at us, one even approached my mother and tried "reasoning" with her, it is a bloody disgrace that this exists in many parts of Britain. In the night it was even worse, they shouted at us for drinking in a restaurant outside.
Original post by TSRFT8
Oh and areas with large number of whites dont have high crime areas perpetuated mainly by white Christians? Luton is almost 60% white so if it has a high crime rate GUESS which ethnic group is more responsible..

You clearly forget to get an education - Come back when you can actually prove your OWN point. You did not even answer the question i asked.

You're obviously too stupid to follow even the simplest points. The fact of the matter is that there are muslim no go areas in the west, cesspools infested with terrorist scumbags.

Politicians have said it, Police officers have said it, detectives have said it.

I've provided links for all those claims I've made.

And please don't talk about my education. You can't hold a candle to my education.

And I didn't answer your question because it has as much reasoning in it as all your other comments, meaning ZERO.

Re-structure it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a complete idiot.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
You're obviously too stupid to follow even the simplest points. The fact of the matter is that there are muslim no go areas in the west, cesspools infested with terrorist scumbags.

And please don't talk about my education. You can't hold a candle to my education.

And I didn't answer your question because it has as much reasoning in it as all your other comments, meaning ZERO.

Re-structure it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a complete idiot.

You are illiterate, i just told you one of the areas you said was a no go area (Luton) is 70% white, by your own ommision you said these people live in Ghettos, a ghetto is a place where there are a majority of ethnic minorities. 70/100 is not a majority. So HOW is Luton a no go area?

I dont need to re-structure - And i can talk about your education as your sound stupid. Infact you sound almost jealous of Ethnic Minorities, probably one of those "they tuk me jub cuz i dow wanna work hard" kind of *****.
Original post by Attempt
Why didn't the residents in Mollenbeek report to the police that a terrorist was residing there for months after his terror attacks?

I'm fully aware of what happen to people who report potential terrorist activities in densely populated muslim areas in the UK, so don't play dumb with me.

What does mollenbeak have to do with no go areas in UK? If people know there's a terrrorist for sure then everybody will report them regardless of religion or race.

You're very slowly straying from the topic here to save yourself some face. The FACT of the matter is that there are ZERO muslim no go areas. You are terribly ignorant. Honestly, I am fully convinced that you are a racist. You're making up false information to accomodate your hateful beliefs.
Original post by TSRFT8
You are illiterate, i just told you one of the areas you said was a no go area (Luton) is 70% white, by your own ommision you said these people live in Ghettos, a ghetto is a place where there are a majority of ethnic minorities. 70/100 is not a majority. So HOW is Luton a no go area?

I dont need to re-structure - And i can talk about your education as your sound stupid. Infact you sound almost jealous of Ethnic Minorities, probably one of those "they tuk me jub cuz i dow wanna work hard" kind of *****.

I never said Luton was a a no go muslim area you retard. I just said that it was a place filled with Islamic terrorists because of the frequent visits of wahabbi lecturers, The frequent posters about forceful implementation of the Shair'a and high crime rates amongst the muslim population there.

It's clear that you're too stupid to read and understand an argument you moron.

"And i can talk about your education as your sound stupid."

No you can't. Haha. You really can't.

Latest