The Student Room Group

Igcse ict paper 2 12/04/16

Hey !
Can anyone tell me the regular patterns of tasks which will come for Paper 2.
My ICT teacher said new tasks like database forms and validation rules will come up. Can anyone tell me the new things and tasks which may come up in tomorrows paper and everything i need to learn for tomorrow.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by jazz_xox_
My teacher says the complete opposite, he hasn't even taught us forms!! He's directed us to do basically the specimen paper.

Word
Database report
Database labels
Database mail merge
Powerpoint (master slide)

What are validation rules, and briefly how do you do a form? I'm panicking after reading this. good luck mine is tomorrow too, im targeted A* and am SO worried in case forms come up!

Thanks so much ! Good Luck for that A*
New things added where data validation, mail merge and produce evaluations, now apparently Cambridge wants us to write on them.
I didnt get anything on forms, all I got as new things was mail merge, data validation and pretty much that's it. Apparently now Cambridge wants us to write too in the ICT exams and produce evaluations which is too a new thing.
Reply 4
Original post by jazz_xox_
You're welcome, forms did come up after me not being taught it :frown: but I think I did it ! Have you done your paper?

Yes i did it yesterday, i struggled a bit with the drop down menu in the forms task. Can you tell me the things which might come up for paper 3 tomorrow ? Thanks !
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by alexvec00
I didnt get anything on forms, all I got as new things was mail merge, data validation and pretty much that's it. Apparently now Cambridge wants us to write too in the ICT exams and produce evaluations which is too a new thing.

Yea evaluation is a new thing now, can you tell me the things which will come up for paper 3 tomorrow ?
Guys I would be attempting my paper next week. Can u please tell me what are the different questions that came up in paper 2 and 3
How did you find the Paper 3 :smile:
I did variant 2 and it was hell. I'm an A* student but i had to leave out 2 tasks worth 14 marks because the computer they gave me took ages to load, would randomly shut acces down, wouldn't open any drop down box, and the mouse wouldn't highlight anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending