The Student Room Group

0417 IGCSE CIE ICT 18th May Past papers analysing thread

Hey guys, does anyone want to analyse past papers for some common themes that will constantly come out every year, to try and predict some questions these years?
Also, I've noticed the 10(out of 300) mark increase in the grade threshold from June 2015 to November 2015(234~~ to 246~~), is it just normal for this to happen then come back down in June 2016, or is it permanent? Thanks guysss
I dont know what you mean with the grade threshold... but weve been told it should be on word, report, labels, mail merge, and powerpoint including master slide. have you learnt any other topics i.e form? good luck :smile: my exam is tomorrow :frown:
Reply 2
Oh, I meant the theory paper! Good luck on your practicals, mines on the 26th and 28th.
oops sorry about that. we are only up to Unit 6 so i need to catch up on work at home. Thank you, I had my practical today! think it went well :smile: good luck in yourd
yours*
Reply 5
Bump!

Original post by jazz_xox_
oops sorry about that. we are only up to Unit 6 so i need to catch up on work at home. Thank you, I had my practical today! think it went well :smile: good luck in yourd

What was it on?
Send me some tips:P
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest