The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrSocSciences
It's advice that only helps if you follow it.

got it:h:
thanks everyone!:biggrin:
Original post by martinique1998
got it:h:
thanks everyone!:biggrin:

Je, t'a visage aimez? (you have a nice face)!
its 't'as une jolie visage' haha
and thank you lol:colondollar: you're not too bad yourself:h:
heyy:smile: i applied to 20 different unis across the globe (lol dont ask) im soooooo scared i won't get into even one. i already got 2/5 rejections from ucas and one rejection from france:frown: i feel like crying idk what to do
i know i have 17 schools left lol but everything is already going so badly im scared i won't get into even one school:frown:

Just work hard some uni will accept you then
Reply 24
What was your projected BAC average from your school for your UCAS application?
Original post by john2054
Excusserez moi, ma uni petite, ce'taites un grand planetes avecs beaucoups des mots ets langues, des ca je pense que je pouves decrires un petit erreur, ou deux, avecs ta l'aidez, n'est pas?

merci, pour ta vie!

x

Spoiler

whattttttt:ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:
LOLLLL:ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:
Original post by john2054
Excusserez moi, ma uni petite, ce'taites un grand planetes avecs beaucoups des mots ets langues, des ca je pense que je pouves decrires un petit erreur, ou deux, avecs ta l'aidez, n'est pas?

merci, pour ta vie!

x

Spoiler

its ok i speak english LOLLLLLL
Original post by Film
What was your projected BAC average from your school for your UCAS application?

18/42
lol
18/42
lol

If you have applied for three different subjects through Ucas, this is likely to have been your problem. Universities all see the single personal statement on your Ucas form and if you have put all three subjects into it, two thirds of your statement will be irrelevant to each university and they will view you as uncommitted. If the worst comes to the worst and you do get no offers, you can apply to one course at a time through Extra
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/track-your-application/extra-choices
and failing that, through Clearing, but be prepared to decide which course you really want and convince the university that you are serious about it. UK universities don't operate a system where you can do several different subjects in one degree, unlike some European countries. (Well, they do, but this isn't the way to apply for a combined honours degree.)
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If you have applied for three different subjects through Ucas, this is likely to have been your problem. Universities all see the single personal statement on your Ucas form and if you have put all three subjects into it, two thirds of your statement will be irrelevant to each university and they will view you as uncommitted. If the worst comes to the worst and you do get no offers, you can apply to one course at a time through Extra
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/track-your-application/extra-choices
and failing that, through Clearing, but be prepared to decide which course you really want and convince the university that you are serious about it. UK universities don't operate a system where you can do several different subjects in one degree, unlike some European countries. (Well, they do, but this isn't the way to apply for a combined honours degree.)

yes i want to study business, ironic i know lol:redface:
thank you:smile:
Reply 30
It's been 7 years, how did it go?

Latest

Trending

Trending