The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Haha I thought you said a squished up tomato lol.

Erm well a lot of teachers I know have been bullied and leave their jobs, I'd hate to work with bullies or kids who misbehave just because I'm too nice of a person to discipline them.

Ohhh fair enough - yeah I wouldn't be able discipline them either. On second thoughts, maybe teaching shouldn't be a possibility for me :tongue:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I have no idea how you'd be able to get a sound out of that :rofl:

There's that, too :lol: basically, teaching would not be for me, ever...

:rofl:

Fair enough - do you know what you want to do as a career?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea how you'd be able to get a sound out of that :rofl:

There's that, too :lol: basically, teaching would not be for me, ever...

Me neither although it would be a unique sound.
Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh fair enough - yeah I wouldn't be able discipline them either. On second thoughts, maybe teaching shouldn't be a possibility for me :tongue:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's daunting, plus extremely stressful. The holidays are merely used for marking and the late night marking would annoy me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sort of, I guess. I know that I want to do something maths or engineering related, but I'm not sure about anything beyond that. And you?

Me neither although it would be a unique sound.

Yes :lol:

Spoiler

It's daunting, plus extremely stressful. The holidays are merely used for marking and the late night marking would annoy me too.

I don't deny the stress but I don't feel the marking would be all too bad (depending on the subject - for maths it'd be fine but english - no way :tongue:) To be fair, it's not like I get an early night now so the late nights would annoy me but probably not affect me too much. But I guess time spent with family would really be limited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds awesome! :gah:
Sort of, I guess. I know that I want to do something maths or engineering related, but I'm not sure about anything beyond that. And you?

Spoiler

Same minus the engineering tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww you should share more of your stuff :yep:

Spoiler

Of course it does, I'll just have a listen to it now. Welcome aboard :smile:

I don't deny the stress but I don't feel the marking would be all too bad (depending on the subject - for maths it'd be fine but english - no way :tongue:) To be fair, it's not like I get an early night now so the late nights would annoy me but probably not affect me too much. But I guess time spent with family would really be limited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither, I have got 8 hours sleep over two days, for some people that's one night. But yeah English would be a hard one to mark as everyone will have different answers.

Spoiler

Haha it might squish up in your hand.
Omg it is amazing, how did you do it? I want to try digital music but I don't know what kind of software is best.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't really have a favourite band or anything, rather I just find that I like those styles of music and I listen to that when I can. Having said all that, some artists/bands I like include Panic! At The Disco (I've started listening to them), Jelly Roll Morton (he was a jazz pianist), and Halsey - I've just noticed that you've got a picture of her as your avatar :lol:

I just realized how similar a taste in music we have?! :woo::woo:

Me neither, I have got 8 hours sleep over two days, for some people that's one night. But yeah English would be a hard one to mark as everyone will have different answers.

Hahaha yeah I got 9 and a half across the past two nights. Mhmm it sure would.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same minus the engineering tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 75% leaning towards maths anyway because I just can't cope with physics right now...
Haha it might squish up in your hand.

Hmm, I'll have to get around that somehow, then. :tongue:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I just realized how similar a taste in music we have?! :woo::woo:

We do? :K:

Spoiler

I'm 75% leaning towards maths anyway because I just can't cope with physics right now...

Oooh physics is really tough:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yeah I got 9 and a half across the past two nights. Mhmm it sure would.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I know, you always seem to be online and you reply so fast, it's like when I reply, you refresh the page and quickly reply back.

Hmm, I'll have to get around that somehow, then. :tongue:

I'd love to beat box, I think it's so cool.

YESHOFHOWAFHOEGVEWOV :gah:

HALSEY = LIFE. No, Halsey > Life. I also saw that you listen to P!ATD who I have dedicated my life to since I was 13 :daydreaming:
You should be so proud! It's so good and I might have to try it out, I think I have it but never knew how to use it lol.
I seriously liked it :yep: .
Oooh physics is really tough:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah.. and I'm taking it next year :cry2

Spoiler

I'll listen to it at some point - just not tonight :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest