The Student Room Group

Muslim Guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
NOOOOOOOOOO i didn't say that being a Muslim causing for not brain working...
what i meant was - those "dirty thoughts" have no correlation to Muslims brain because we aint created differently...
you cannot control your imagination so whether its a "Muslim" brain or a "Christians" brain - you cant control what you think...

Are you actually reading my replies? :tongue: I just told you that I know that's what you meant, but your phraseology gave it a double meaning, including the humorous one. God, you really killed that joke, and killed it good. :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
Are you actually reading my replies? :tongue: I just told you that I know that's what you meant, but your phraseology gave it a double meaning, including the humorous one. God, you really killed that joke, and killed it good. :lol:

i am undereducated - so i dont get your jokes or whatever it is
:cry:
keep laughing at me
Original post by Aiibee_7
Just saying generally . chill:smile:

Hahah dw im calm:biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
even the religious boys don't lower their gaze.

not exposing cause it's anon.
A boy I know, really a good muslim inside his heart, prays all his prayers, reads quran, surah kahf on fridays, even eats the sunnah way - he checks women out all the time. he even posted a snap of himself checking someone out lol. It's common, and this is in a muslim country btw let alone a non-muslim country.

You cant genralise religious boys because what seems as religious boys may actually may not be religious and if they are religious enough then they should be able to do what Allah has commanded them in the Quraan :smile:
“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts)”[al-Noor 24:30]
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahah dw im calm:biggrin:

cool :smile:
Original post by Hydeman
With pleasure! :pierre: :lol:

i haven't had enough sleep for 2 days... i go to bed at 4am in the morning and then wake up at half 6am so my brain is notin a proper state to use
sorry if i disappointed you :sorry:
:lolwut:
(edited 8 years ago)
i haven't had enough sleep for 2 days... i go to bed at 4am in the morning and then wake up at half 6am so my brain is notin a proper state to use
sorry if i disappointed you :sorry:
:lolwut:

No worries. :h:
Reply 47
having a dirty mind its pretty common in this century... media is the main role behind it... Bollywood and Hollywood are both messing up people's mind by showing nudes and intimate scenes... brain is pretty complex thing in our body and it doesnt work by being a muslim :u:

Yeah, before Bollywood, people didn't think about sex. These were the good ol' days. :mob:
Original post by Josb
Yeah, before Bollywood, people didn't think about sex. These were the good ol' days. :mob:

and hollywood :u:
i dunno what usually happens before that...
you must be old! :redface:
Yeah, because all muslim girls are innocent. :rolleyes:

What's the point of this thread?
and hollywood :u:
you must be old! :redface:

He's also being sarcastic. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
He's also being sarcastic. :tongue:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
KILL MEEE
i know he is and so am i
i am not that serious kinda person like you think i am :cry2:
Reply 52

Before that it was even worse!!!!! The Romans were completely decadent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Museum,_Naples
Original post by Josb
Before that it was even worse!!!!! The Romans were completely decadent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Museum,_Naples

maybe because of Shakespeare :dontknow:
Reply 54

Shakespeare lived 1,100 years after the fall of the Roman Empire. Go back revising. :colonhash:
KILL MEEE

:backstab:

Shakespeare lived in the 16th century. :erm:
Original post by Josb
Shakespeare lived 1,100 years after the fall of the Roman Empire. Go back revising. :colonhash:

Original post by Hydeman
:backstab:

Shakespeare lived in the 16th century. :erm:

i dunno about shakespeare's birthday or when he lived...
i dont even know my parents b-day :redface:
Reply 57
i dunno about shakespeare's birthday or when he lived...

You didn't study history for your GCSEs?

That's pretty bad. :K:

Original post by Josb
You didn't study history for your GCSEs?

How do you know what GCSEs are, Frenchie? :hmmm: Anyway, GCSE history isn't compulsory, you know.
Original post by Anonymous
Islam has solution to this, it's called temporary marriage. It can be a period of getting to know a girl prior to marriage or having a halal gf

That's only in shia Islam. Other denominations condem the practice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending