The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
Hilarious that you refuse to believe politicians but accept without question that the Daily Express tells the truth :facepalm:

Why are you still here?

You said the Daily mail is not a credible source of information, yet quoted it today like the idiotic hypocrite you are.
Original post by Attempt
I see that you're now backpeddling like the moron you really are.

This is the islamist apology routine.

1. Begin with the smears

2. Claim that there isn't any source of evidence for the claims we make.

3. After refuting the second one, point out the uncredibility of the source.

4.Quote corrupt politicians in defence of your argument.

5. Label us racist islamophobes.

Classic.

I rather take the opinions of those unnamed officials and the detective over corrupt politicians that say only things the public want to here.

Mate, you're the one with the weak argument here. You didn't provide any credible evidence whatsoever. Do you not understand what credibility is? PLEASE ANSWER THIS.
How can ALL THREE of these individuals be wrong but the two unnamed police officers are fully correct? HOW can you not believe these three over UNNAMED strangers?!

If the Prime Minister, Mayor of London AND Metropolitan police are not credible and are THAT corrupt ... Why on Earth did you come to the UK? If you hate our politics and multiculturalism THAT much AND you're a Trump supporter . . .Go back to your own country.

Your hated IS NOT WELCOME in the UK.
Original post by Attempt
Why are you still here?

You said the Daily mail is not a credible source of information, yet quoted it today like the idiotic hypocrite you are.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Being less credible does not mean it is completely non-credible, the world isn't one dimensional like you think bud
Original post by Butternuts96
Yes there is no link to religion whatsoever except for the fact that they would get punished by lashings in this life and God' judgement in the next. Sexual contact outside of marriage is expressly prohibited in Islam. EVERYBODY knows that. EVERYBODY. Literally EVERYONE. So if sex outside marriage is forbidden; how on Earth is rape allowed?! Don't be ridiculous.

The Pakistani culture . . .Hmmm I dunno if their pakistani culture has a link as I ain't a Paki so I can't speak for them but that is certainly a valid question point that you can raise. But for the time being me and you can't generalise and say that all Pakis are rapists and we must assume that it has nothing to do with their culture.

In fact, I'm 100% sure that it's just those few Pakis that have let down their entire race.

your argument doesn't make sense. My point is that these sex attacks are kind of an imported problem due to the fact that they were carried out by Muslim men of Pakistani origin. Also whether they are good Muslims is kind of irrelevant. There are loads of Muslims who have sex before marriage even on here loads of girls have admitted to it, Whether they are pious devout Muslims is another matter if you asked them they would identify as Muslims, Most Pakistanis are Muslims. Also can you identify the spelling mistake in the other post you mentioned.
Mate, you're the one with the weak argument here. You didn't provide any credible evidence whatsoever. Do you not understand what credibility is? PLEASE ANSWER THIS.
How can ALL THREE of these individuals be wrong but the two unnamed police officers are fully correct? HOW can you not believe these three over UNNAMED strangers?!

If the Prime Minister, Mayor of London AND Metropolitan police are not credible and are THAT corrupt ... Why on Earth did you come to the UK? If you hate our politics and multiculturalism THAT much AND you're a Trump supporter . . .Go back to your own country.

Your hated IS NOT WELCOME in the UK.

Look at this guy defending David cameron as if he isn't a corrupt cultist who takes part in rituals haha.

And my reason for coming to the UK is non of your damn business, I have nothing against multicultralism or the UK, i do infact have a problem with terrorists, and Islamic fundamentalists, and the people who are oblivious to what is truly going on in Europe.
Original post by Attempt
Look at this guy defending David cameron as if he isn't a corrupt cultist who takes part in rituals haha.

And my reason for coming to the UK is non of your damn business, I have nothing against multicultralism or the UK, i do infact have a problem with terrorists, and Islamic fundamentalists, and the people who are oblivious to what is truly going on in Europe.

And you think hating on Islam and Muslims is going to stop these terrorists? You're only making it worse by raising tensions within the Islamic community by justifying violent protests by groups like Britain First.
Original post by karl pilkington
your argument doesn't make sense. My point is that these sex attacks are kind of an imported problem due to the fact that they were carried out by Muslim men of Pakistani origin. Also whether they are good Muslims is kind of irrelevant. There are loads of Muslims who have sex before marriage even on here loads of girls have admitted to it, Whether they are pious devout Muslims is another matter if you asked them they would identify as Muslims, Most Pakistanis are Muslims. Also can you identify the spelling mistake in the other post you mentioned.

No your argument doesn't make sense. What is the benefit/need of mentioning their religion? Also, why can't I say that most UK white people are Christian (regardless of how devout they are)? We can't be using double standards here.
And you think hating on Islam and Muslims is going to stop these terrorists? You're only making it worse by raising tensions within the Islamic community by justifying violent protests by groups like Britain First.

Where the hell did I say i supported what Britain first did?

I've said this before, STOP WITH THE SMEARS. I'm serious.

You've called me a racist and a Britain first supporter, both of which are false.

And you must be a true troll if you think raising awareness to the problems in the islamic community in the UK is infact making things worse and not better.
No your argument doesn't make sense. What is the benefit/need of mentioning their religion? Also, why can't I say that most UK white people are Christian (regardless of how devout they are)? We can't be using double standards here.

Every argument that goes against your daft argument automatically doesn't make sense.
You quite obviously support, endorse, and probably would participate in Britain First's activities and protests, denying this would be simply stupid.. you're not stupid, are you?

I'll report you if you smear me one more time.

Well in a way it may have nothing to do with their religion but my point is it is an imported problem due to the negative way they perceive women or maybe western women. If those men respected western values they wouldn't do it it is not just Pakistani men it happened recently in Germany by middle eastern men,
Original post by Attempt
Every argument that goes against your daft argument automatically doesn't make sense.

Stop avoiding my questions. I've written them for you in bold so you can't miss them!! :biggrin:

Of course, if you don't want to answer them them just admit that you're wrong.
Well in a way it may have nothing to do with their religion but my point is it is an imported problem due to the negative way they perceive women or maybe western women. If those men respected western values they wouldn't do it it is not just Pakistani men it happened recently in Germany by middle eastern men,

Yeah sure some do have that view of women in "brown people culture" so therefore what is the need to mention that they are muslim? Asian would suffice but even then it is irresponsible. Because they are a VERY small percentage of asians and it would fuel hatred towards all Asians. It isn't correct. It also serves no benefit whatsoever to say that they are muslims/asians.
Stop avoiding my questions. I've written them for you in bold so you can't miss them!! :biggrin:

Of course, if you don't want to answer them them just admit that you're wrong.

I've already answered them.
No, violence is bad, but they're literally provoking it, that video was published by Britain First, so obviously they're going to gloat about how they were 'peacefully protesting', but they are attacking Muslim values because of some ill-informed fears that Islam is taking over the UK.

They are protesting - I don't think is provoking as they would not be allowed to do so in a public area if it was provoking in any way - I think that the aggressors could have used their brains though as this is what they want to publish on their YouTube and all over the news to shed another bad light on Muslims which will consequently make more stigma around the race. If you are nothing like Britans First is describing then there is no need to attack as you are effectively mocking yourself and proving them right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah sure some do have that view of women in "brown people culture" so therefore what is the need to mention that they are muslim? Asian would suffice but even then it is irresponsible. Because they are a VERY small percentage of asians and it would fuel hatred towards all Asians. It isn't correct. It also serves no benefit whatsoever to say that they are muslims/asians.

erm of course it serves a benefit it is not some weird coincidence it is linked to some attitudes of some cultures/religions towards western women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395538/Apprentice-star-tells-sexually-assaulted-Pakistan-gang-men-filmed-BBC-documentary.html
Original post by Attempt
I've already answered them.

No you didn't. The one where I asked you in bold how you prefer to accept random strangers quotes rather than the PM, Mayor AND the Met police put together.

Answer that.
erm of course it serves a benefit it is not some weird coincidence it is linked to some attitudes of some cultures/religions towards western women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395538/Apprentice-star-tells-sexually-assaulted-Pakistan-gang-men-filmed-BBC-documentary.html

What is the benefit besides fuelling hatred towards muslims?
The thread is going off topic no one has come up with an explanation why is is acceptable to physically attack people holding a peaceful protest against Islam and building more Mosques.
No you didn't. The one where I asked you in bold how you prefer to accept random strangers quotes rather than the PM, Mayor AND the Met police put together.

Answer that.

Because the Met police, the PM and the mayor are all diverting attention away from the truth because they know that if they didn't condemn the idea that there would be an uproar in the liberal world. Stop being so naive and dense please.

Latest

Trending

Trending