The Student Room Group

My housemates are the most disgusting creatures in the world....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
No way, Idk how people can be so gross, there's probably prisoner of war camps in better condition than George's bathroom.

I know, I know :rofl::rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
Iv been living with them since september, 2/3 of them I believe to be dirty. Let me give them names:
1/3 = George
2/3 = Steve

George is not that bad, he just leaves the toilet in a state after using it, without cleaning it.

Steve on the other hand....he is some next level piece of dirt, i dont realy know what to do.

Steve does the same as george + never washes up, resulting in mouldy dishes in the kitchen building up.

The other day George and Steve were drinking alcohol. Steve threw up in the bathrooms toilet. He got vomit on the floor mat outside the shower, and all over the sink.

HE HAS NOT CLEANED ANY OF THIS. WHEN I TOLD HIM TO CLEAN IT HE SAID "Ill do it next week"
Its absolutely disgusting.

This is not the first time, he leaves p*ss on the toilet seat after going for a number 2. When I tell him its un-hygenic, he said "You have an immune system".
George says the same thing aswell when I complain about a mess they have made.

What do I do? I have a very short temper, and its getting harder and harder for me to contain it....

I would persevere with getting on at them but ultimately, they are slobs and i would end up breaking bones. Sucky situation

Infact nah, better option

They dont respect you or themselves... but theres a good chance they respect a lot of opinions. I would video record their disgusting habbits and post it all over social media, outing them to friends, family, potential romantic interests

ez game
(edited 8 years ago)
I would post pics, but the main reason I made this anonymous was incase they found it and it hurt their feelings :/
So I wouldnt be posting pics, as they might identify them.
Hi;

Honestly, this is absolutely disgusting, I think you have to stick it out until you finish and move next year. Maybe something more independent, like those private accommodation stuff?

How does he put the tissue in the bin after using it :frown: :frown: isn't he suppose to put it in the toilet and flush!!!!!

I just want to get my detol, flash and Hoover and clean everything. Severe clean freak. Good luck :frown:
Original post by lulucoco98
Hi;

Honestly, this is absolutely disgusting, I think you have to stick it out until you finish and move next year. Maybe something more independent, like those private accommodation stuff?

How does he put the tissue in the bin after using it :frown: :frown: isn't he suppose to put it in the toilet and flush!!!!!

I just want to get my detol, flash and Hoover and clean everything. Severe clean freak. Good luck :frown:

I think George needs to be put in the washing machine.
They have nice personality, and outside of certain hygene, good people.
,I m certain they dont do it to wind me up. Im positive they are just disgusting people. because when i catch them in the act, I stand there and make them clean up any mess they made, with them looking sad that I caught them.

Iv just told George he needs to clean that sink tomorrow, he agreed but lets see what happens.
All 3 of my housemates brush their teeh in their, with vomit in the sink and tap....... I want to tell the other two, but it would feel like im singling out george, and I dont like to single people out.

Then maybe next year you pick your housemates more carefully.
Georges mum actually comes down every few weeks to a month; to clean up his mess.....
She tidys the kitchen and house, only for it to build up again, and im grateful for that.
But george literally wipes his bum and puts the toilet tissue in the bin in the bathroom. I believe his mum cleans out that bin.
Georges mum lives in leeds, and we live south of Portsmouth.......
I told him not to do this and, and beg him to take it out, but he still does :'(

Jesus what is he, greek?
I think George needs to be put in the washing machine.

Hahha. Made me giggle. Don't believe people can be like that
I've been very unlucky with accommodation. In my first year there were 7 of us, and one guy in particular was dirty af. He literally cleaned NOTHING. It got to the point where all his dirty dishes were taking up too much space in the kitchen (we had nowhere sanitary to cook) so we put his dishes outside of his room, and this imbecile would just leave it there. He'd rather have to walk over his **** and endure the embarrassment from anyone he brought back if it meant he didn't have to clean. THEN I got a house with 3 girls for my second year. They all knew about my old messy flatmate and how it really bothered me and eventually made me sick because of how unhygienic the kitchen was. I hated living in that flat so they knew I needed people who wouldn't stress me out again. BUT these bitches are even worse! It'll surprise you how ****ing nasty girls can be. I literally was looking for other places to stay but finding accommodation halfway through the year is difficult so I just had to give up. I did all the cleaning in the kitchen and then literally a day later it'll be a dump again. Now I'm not a clean freak, I can admit that sometimes my room is messy (but that's my personal space so it really shouldn't matter) and that sometimes I may leave my dishes for a day (max) but I still believe in having some common decency and respect. A kitchen is a communal area, so if you can't ****ing keep it clean to a decent standard you shouldn't be in it.

Omg sorry this is so long, I haven't vented about these *******s to anyone is such a long time.
Lol at OP saying they're nice guys really. No. Just no.

Nice guys don't make them housemates live in their filth and get their mum to come and clean up after them from miles away because they are too lazy to clean up their own vomit and too bone idle to stop putting their **** literally in the bin. No, they are not nice guys. They are selfish and disgusting people. Nice people are neither of those things.

Stop being a doormat.
Original post by SophieSmall
Lol at OP saying they're nice guys really. No. Just no.

Nice guys don't make them housemates live in their filth and get their mum to come and clean up after them from miles away because they are too lazy to clean up their own vomit and too bone idle to stop putting their **** literally in the bin. No, they are not nice guys. They are selfish and disgusting people. Nice people are neither of those things.

Stop being a doormat.

At least the doormats clean
At least the doormats clean

Doubt it :tongue:
Original post by SophieSmall
Doubt it :tongue:

Yeah actually, they probably use to hide poo when they miss the toilet
They sound like animals :colonhash:
Original post by lulucoco98
Hi;

Apologies, I mixed up the names due to masking them for their anonymity. Its Steve who puts the stuff in the bin. George mainly says the immune system thing.

Original post by 999tigger
Then maybe next year you pick your housemates more carefully.

I have to live with george next year (not the toiler>bin guy). But I know the other housemates are clean.

Also, They tell me off for using toilet bleach in the toilet when they leave skid marks....like wtf? I wouldnt use bleach if you didnt leave skids.
Apologies, I mixed up the names due to masking them for their anonymity. Its Steve who puts the stuff in the bin. George mainly says the immune system thing.

I have to live with george next year (not the toiler>bin guy). But I know the other housemates are clean.

Also, They tell me off for using toilet bleach in the toilet when they leave skid marks....like wtf? I wouldnt use bleach if you didnt leave skids.

They say its bad for the environment....
Thanks for your response guys, i was honestly expecting something like "Well thats how it is everywhere" or "Thats student life for you".
Im glad to know im not crazy when its 2 against 1 (last person doesnt care)
Lol
Reply 38
That algebra :goodluck:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending