The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butternuts96
What is the benefit besides fuelling hatred towards muslims?

To understand the wider implications of immigration into this country and to make women more educated that Muslim men may not share the same respect towards western women that western men have. The very 'not talking about it' attitude you are advocating is precisely what caused the police to take so long to do anything about it in the first place.
Original post by Attempt
Because the Met police, the PM and the mayor are all diverting attention away from the truth because they know that if they didn't condemn the idea that there would be an uproar in the liberal world. Stop being so naive and dense please.

Conjecture. Please use facts.
Conjecture. Please use facts.

Naivety, please use your brain.
Original post by Attempt
Naivety, please use your brain.

No seriously please use facts. Do you not know what conjecture means? Do I have to spell it out for you?

I have never thought this lowly of anyone on TSR besides you. You're not even an effective islamophobe, lol. You're letting your people down.

Seriously though, I wants FACTS on how there are muslim no go areas.
Original post by Attempt
Just because it was written by Pamela Gellar doesn't mean it's false for ƒucks sake. What is with you muslims and discrediting everything that exposes your false death cult religion?

I've provided 5 articles now supporting my argument that there are infact no go muslim areas. If you can't read them or find them, then that's YOUR problem, not mine.

The articles you cited are terrible. Pamela Gellar's was no different, and that's unsurprising since nearly everything that comes out of her mouth is batshyt nonsense. This is a woman who was banned from coming to the UK due to her crazed conspiracy theories of Muslims practising "stealth jihad" and "taqiyyah". She also had a mad theory that Obama is a secret Muslim and the secret love child of Malcolm X :lol:

Posting a link from her website just confirmed the type of person you are.
Original post by Attempt
Where the hell did I say i supported what Britain first did?

I've said this before, STOP WITH THE SMEARS. I'm serious.

You've called me a racist and a Britain first supporter, both of which are false.

And you must be a true troll if you think raising awareness to the problems in the islamic community in the UK is infact making things worse and not better.

And you accused people who stood up to you and other members making hateful generalisations towards Muslims of supporting Islamists. What goes around comes around.
Original post by WBZ144
The articles you cited are terrible. Pamela Gellar's was no different, and that's unsurprising since nearly everything that comes out of her mouth is batshyt nonsense. This is a woman who was banned from coming to the UK due to her crazed conspiracy theories of Muslims practising "stealth jihad" and "taqiyyah". She also had a mad theory that Obama is a secret Muslim and the secret love child of Malcolm X :lol:

Posting a link from her website just confirmed the type of person you are.

http://in.reuters.com/article/france-shooting-islamic-state-idINKCN0WM0N6?rpc=401&

I Guess Reuters aren't credible now right?

And please don't even start with the whole she's banned from the UK nonsense.

Because the UK Is a place where people get arrested for quoting winston churchill, but Allow muslims to walk around central london wearing an ISIS Flag
Original post by karl pilkington
The thread is going off topic no one has come up with an explanation why is is acceptable to physically attack people holding a peaceful protest against Islam and building more Mosques.

Maybe because most of us do not believe Britain First's claim that the protest was peaceful?
Original post by WBZ144
And you accused people who stood up to you and other members making hateful generalisations towards Muslims of supporting Islamists. What goes around comes around.

Are you Justin timberlake now?
Original post by Attempt
http://in.reuters.com/article/france-shooting-islamic-state-idINKCN0WM0N6?rpc=401&

I Guess Reuters aren't credible now right?

And please don't even start with the whole she's banned from the UK nonsense.

Because the UK Is a place where people get arrested for quoting winston churchill, but Allow muslims to walk around central london wearing an ISIS Flag

When was someone arrested for quoting Winston Churchill? And supporting ISIS has become a criminal offence. The others are right; you are VERY ignorant when it comes UK law and politics.

I did not ask for another story, I was simply pointing out that the fact that you linked the website of a woman who wants to nuke innocent people and is clearly a hateful bigot says a lot about you.
Original post by WBZ144
When was someone arrested for quoting Winston Churchill? And supporting ISIS has become a criminal offence. The others are right; you are VERY ignorant when it comes UK law and politics.

I did not ask for another story, I was simply pointing out that the fact that you linked the website of a woman who wants to nuke innocent people and is clearly a hateful bigot says a lot about you.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/04/28/uk-cops-arrest-man-for-quoting-churchill/

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/05/man-carrying-isis-flag-near-parliament-not-arrested-police-criticised

I guess the ignorant one here is you and the 3 morons.

Linking a website written by a hate filled bigot doesn't change the fact that what's she's reporting here is true.

Now leave me alone and go continue swimming in your cesspool of ignorance and naivety.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/04/28/uk-cops-arrest-man-for-quoting-churchill/

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/05/man-carrying-isis-flag-near-parliament-not-arrested-police-criticised

I guess the ignorant one here is you and the 3 morons.

Linking a website written by a hate filled bigot doesn't change the fact that what's she's reporting here is true.

Now leave me alone and go continue swimming in your cesspool of ignorance and naivety.

Of course you will link far-right websites which conveniently leave out crucial details. Winston Churchill was far from perfect; he had views on Indians and Muslims that would very much qualify as bigoted and would be seen nowadays as inciting hated. Weston was arrested for using those particular infamous quotes, not because the quotes came from Churchill.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-27186573

It has been wrongly suggested that Mr Weston was arrested for reciting passages written by Winston Churchill. I understand he was not welcome outside the Winchester Guildhall, the Police were called and he was asked to move on. I also understand that he was not prepared to move on and was arrested for this reason.

Members of the public are of course at liberty to debate issues of importance to them in private or public spaces. However, there must be a level of decorum and decency.

Hampshire Constabulary has an obligation to ensure action is taken if decency or safety is put at risk and, if there is any reason to suspect they have intervened unnecessary, this will be investigated.

As far as I am aware, this is not so in this case. With the local and European elections coming up, it is important to register that there is a great deal of politically motivated spin going on at the moment which it is having a significant impact on local policing both in terms of vital frontline rescourse and reputation.
- Hampshire Police Commissioner
http://www.hampshire-pcc.gov.uk/Your-Commissioner/Commissioners-point-of-view/Response-to-the-arrest-of-Paul-Weston.aspx

That was one incident which the police were criticised for, compared to how many where people were arrested for supporting ISIS? Using one example to pretend that this is the norm makes you appear dishonest.
(edited 8 years ago)
The thread is going off topic no one has come up with an explanation why is is acceptable to physically attack people holding a peaceful protest against Islam and building more Mosques.

Exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WBZ144
Maybe because most of us do not believe Britain First's claim that the protest was peaceful?

have you seen any of their protests all they do is hold a banner up and shout if they had been violent someone else would have filmed it and posted it
Whilst there are certainly less people in the Christian faith who regularly attend church, if there was as many and a group of Muslims protested against Christianity and building churches in the same way, then I imagine the reaction would be quite similar. All Britain First does is incite hatred and really they should just be ignored.
have you seen any of their protests all they do is hold a banner up and shout if they had been violent someone else would have filmed it and posted it

They were looking for a fight. Don't try and defend them. They were blocking the entrance to the mosque. BLOCKING the entrance. FACT. They wanted to invoke violence. Stop denying the facts to satisfy your hatred.
They were looking for a fight. Don't try and defend them. They were blocking the entrance to the mosque. BLOCKING the entrance. FACT. They wanted to invoke violence. Stop denying the facts to satisfy your hatred.

what so the guy who did the flying kick and punch is acceptable for blocking an entrance? Also saying they were looking for a fight or they wanted to invoke violence is meaningless nonsense. The people punching and being aggressive were the ones wanting to invoke violence. The guy who did the flying kick was doing it to someone walking away from the mosque as the police told them to move on they were still being attacked.
[QUOTE=karl pilkington;64125727]what so the guy who did the flying kick and punch is acceptable for blocking an entrance? Also saying they were looking for a fight or they wanted to invoke violence is meaningless nonsense. The people punching and being aggressive were the ones wanting to invoke violence. The guy who did the flying kick was doing it to someone walking away from the mosque as the police told them to move on they were still being attacked.

Yeah, I'm not condoning the violence (it's not in our teachings) but BF WERE looking for a fight by blocking the entrance. Fact. Don't deny that. This area's full of Uneducated BTECH Asian gangster wannabes (who aren't the best muslim role models as they're invovled in drink and drugs etc) and if they feel threatened by other muslims they'll act violently.

So imagine aggressive non muslims come up to them and block the entrance to the mosque or storm into "their ends" threatening brown people? It's a fight waiting to happen and just because these thugs are provoked to fight, they must represent thugs and so all muslims are thugs. This is BF's mentality and it is also yours.
No seriously please use facts. Do you not know what conjecture means? Do I have to spell it out for you?

I have never thought this lowly of anyone on TSR besides you. You're not even an effective islamophobe, lol. You're letting your people down.

Seriously though, I wants FACTS on how there are muslim no go areas.

I don't know what conjecture means?

Who used the words?

You already lost all credibility when you said that No single official said that they were no go muslim areas and condemned the article I posted when indeed 3 police officers said so.

Sorry if that doesn't qualify for a fact to you, but to me it is, you accepting it or not doesn't mean sh*t to me.
Original post by WBZ144
Of course you will link far-right websites which conveniently leave out crucial details. Winston Churchill was far from perfect; he had views on Indians and Muslims that would very much qualify as bigoted and would be seen nowadays as inciting hated. Weston was arrested for using those particular infamous quotes, not because the quotes came from Churchill.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-27186573

- Hampshire Police Commissioner
http://www.hampshire-pcc.gov.uk/Your-Commissioner/Commissioners-point-of-view/Response-to-the-arrest-of-Paul-Weston.aspx

That was one incident which the police were criticised for, compared to how many where people were arrested for supporting ISIS? Using one example to pretend that this is the norm makes you appear dishonest.

You were clueless to the situation at first, now you're acting as if you're an expert on the topic, LMAO. Okay babe.

Obviously BBC will wither down the truth, he was arrested for quoting churchill, that crap written by the BBC is just trying to make him look more evil, unlike you, I've actually watched the full video and all he did was recite an entire quote made by winston from beginning to end, he never added anything to it, so no unless the UK police takes the former prime minster as a far right bigot, you're wrong here.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending