The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Rutland Halls 2016-2017 Freshers

Hey guys!

I just wanted to make a thread to see who else is in Rutland Hall and for which type of room, so we can get to know each other maybe before Uni :biggrin:
Reply 1
Just got my offer from Rutland Hall🎉
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
The offer for my room says "SIL-045D", I assume it means Silitoe Court Flat 45 D

I've got standard

edit:
http://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2016/03/02/raleigh-park-absolute-worst-30341
*gulps*
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Fangedbeast
The offer for my room says "SIL-045D", I assume it means Silitoe Court Flat 45 D

I've got standard

edit:
http://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2016/03/02/raleigh-park-absolute-worst-30341
*gulps*

How on earth did you find our your room thingy? Mine doesn't say anything at all
Rutland hall isn't in flats so that isn't rutlanf
Original post by PrincessLeia14
Rutland hall isn't in flats so that isn't rutlanf

oops, guess I posted in the wrong thread then :colondollar: Misread the thread title

Original post by Valyrian
How on earth did you find our your room thingy? Mine doesn't say anything at all

Yeah I misread the title, I saw a 'R' and thought this thread was for raleigh park lmao
It says the room on my offer page though, if you're still curious
Reply 6
Just accepted an offer for a flat in Rutland Hall; I know it sounds quite antisocial and all that applying for a flat lol but it'd be nice to get to know some of you who will be there this coming academic year :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by A162S
Just accepted an offer for a flat in Rutland Hall; I know it sounds quite antisocial and all that applying for a flat lol but it'd be nice to get to know some of you who will be there this coming academic year :smile:

Hey do you want to join our Rutland chat ? If so just pm me your number and I'll add you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Valyrian
Hey do you want to join our Rutland chat ? If so just pm me your number and I'll add you :smile:

Yeah sure, I've PMed you my number :smile:
Reply 9
omg i don't have my phone yet i can't join the group chat sad times :frown:

Quick Reply