The Student Room Group

Why did my boyfriend cry after our first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawtyb
is there an emoji for weird raised eyebrows and a 'wtf' look on its face? if not then someone needs to make one

:curious: :lolwut:
Original post by Hydeman
You do? :lolwut:

Yes it's funny :mmm:
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Yes it's funny :mmm:

Wouldn't it be more like embarrassing if it happened to you? :tongue:
Original post by cosmic angel
Maybe he'd been attracted to her for a very long time but had been holding back?

I'd be wary of this person for another reason - he seems insecure. Why would he say that he'd tried to prevent himself from loving the op? Is he so afraid of being hurt that he's unable to go after what he wants? Seems cowardly to me. It's just not a nice thing to say (in my humble opinion). Too much fear, not enough romance. :colonhash:

Yep I think you've hit the nail on the head. He told me his guard is always up whenever he's around girls but somehow I've found my way to his heart and he swore I meant so much to him. It took guts for him to open up to me. I do sense that he is scared of getting hurt, that's why I feel like there is another side to him. He has these moments when he overthinks and becomes overwhelmed that he wants to give up, so easily. He is also quite skeptical about everything as he wants the relationship to be perfect since he's the youngest and his entire family have had problem in their relationships. Despite all this, he is very passionate and loving and isn't fearful to show me he wants me.
Original post by Hydeman
Wouldn't it be more like embarrassing if it happened to you? :tongue:

But it didn't happen to me
Original post by IFoundWonderland
But it didn't happen to me

Humph. Fair enough. :3
Original post by yoda123
I love cock, I train for big arms to compensate for my micro penis

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok dude, kinda weird tho...
Reply 47
Reply 48
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Are u sure that's a man

Omg hahahahah
That's really ****ing weird.
If you don't mind, may I know how long have you been with each other?
Original post by Anonymous
Yep I think you've hit the nail on the head. He told me his guard is always up whenever he's around girls but somehow I've found my way to his heart and he swore I meant so much to him. It took guts for him to open up to me. I do sense that he is scared of getting hurt, that's why I feel like there is another side to him. He has these moments when he overthinks and becomes overwhelmed that he wants to give up, so easily. He is also quite skeptical about everything as he wants the relationship to be perfect since he's the youngest and his entire family have had problem in their relationships. Despite all this, he is very passionate and loving and isn't fearful to show me he wants me.

That's good, you seem to be pretty aware of what's going on. And there you go, you've said that he isn't afraid to show you that he wants you and I'd have assumed someone like that wouldn't be able to do this well. I'm sure there are reasons why he acts the way he does, and you've got two choices: either to try to understand, or to walk away. Again, I'd just find it too much of a turn off if a guy said he had tried not love me and suchlike, but that's just me.
I was like awwwwwww cute man...

Then came the grabbing of face and the "you're my wife" thing :lolwut:
Original post by cosmic angel
That's good, you seem to be pretty aware of what's going on. And there you go, you've said that he isn't afraid to show you that he wants you and I'd have assumed someone like that wouldn't be able to do this well. I'm sure there are reasons why he acts the way he does, and you've got two choices: either to try to understand, or to walk away. Again, I'd just find it too much of a turn off if a guy said he had tried not love me and suchlike, but that's just me.

I found it a turn off too. He was in bits, given the circumstances he confessed when he was in a really emotional state. Probably beating himself up about how I make him go weak. It makes guys feel vulnerable but in my opinion that's nothing to be ashamed of. Guys are a lot more attractive when the are expressive all the time, rather than act desensitised.
which cheeks did he grab?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
:curious: :lolwut:

haha thanks!
df.
erm.

maybe he was just nervous and slip of the tongue occurred? :confused:
Original post by thefatone
which cheeks did he grab?

Both, as if he was about to snatch them off 😭
Original post by Anonymous