The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Accomodation

Did anyone just a duplicate email telling you to apply for accomodation?
What is keele for Firm/Insurance/rejection/Rejected?
What accomodation have you applied for?
I got another email encouraging me to apply for accommodation today even though I've already done it
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
I got another email encouraging me to apply for accommodation today even though I've already done it

same here, must be a glitch then.
Original post by Guls
same here, must be a glitch then.

Which room types did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 4
Which room types did you apply for? :smile:

1st Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band A
2nd Choice: Standard Room, Traditional Block, Band A
3rd Choice: Shared Flat

wby?
Original post by Guls
1st Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band A
2nd Choice: Standard Room, Traditional Block, Band A
3rd Choice: Shared Flat

wby?

1st choice - Premier flat
2nd choice - 34 week premier ensuite
3rd choice - 37 week premier ensuite
Reply 6
1st choice - Premier flat
2nd choice - 34 week premier ensuite
3rd choice - 37 week premier ensuite

wow, ballin. is keele your first or second choice of uni
Original post by Guls
wow, ballin. is keele your first or second choice of uni

Keele is my first choice, I've accepted an unconditional offer from them :smile:

How about you?
Reply 8
Hi guys

can someone help me out? i have a conditional offer from keele for the health foundation year to progress onto the pharmacy course.. I only accepted the offer today and i wasn't able to go to the open day either so i have no idea regarding accommodation. which accommodation would be best? and for how long looking at my course in terms of weeks and which one is closest?

could someone kindly sate the top 3 accommodations suitable for myself many thanks :smile:

having read some threads Lindsay Hall Premier en suite stands out the most but when applying for accommodation can you not pick the hall? it only says premier suit does this mean you could be situated anywhere?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Keele is my first choice, I've accepted an unconditional offer from them :smile:

How about you?

insurance. sorry for late repy.
Reply 10
Original post by lifegoals
Hi guys

can someone help me out? i have a conditional offer from keele for the health foundation year to progress onto the pharmacy course.. I only accepted the offer today and i wasn't able to go to the open day either so i have no idea regarding accommodation. which accommodation would be best? and for how long looking at my course in terms of weeks and which one is closest?

could someone kindly sate the top 3 accommodations suitable for myself many thanks :smile:

having read some threads Lindsay Hall Premier en suite stands out the most but when applying for accommodation can you not pick the hall? it only says premier suit does this mean you could be situated anywhere?

Hi mate,

Just to be clear with you I am not the best person to ask this, Personally after looking at the accomodation brochure, I agree on that Lindsay looks the best. I just chose my rooms reasonably seeing as that I made them my isurance

Quick Reply

Latest