The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Same thing happens to me -he talks to me alone and on snapchat, but never in front of everyone or in a group, he's speechless. It sucks
Perhaps he is shy and likes you?

He might not want to say anything infront of others to potentially embarrass himself.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Same thing happens to me -he talks to me alone and on snapchat, but never in front of everyone or in a group, he's speechless. It sucks

I find it weird. Like seriously I am ganna ask him the next time I meet him. Cuz if he likes me, it will help him to move on.

Tbh if a guy does that surely he likes you??
Reply 4
Original post by ripjonsnow
Perhaps he is shy and likes you?

He might not want to say anything infront of others to potentially embarrass himself.

Aww :tongue:, cute but not so cute cuz I find it annoying, and want him to move on if he actually likes me
I had this issue a while back, I got upset and thought he was embarrassed by me. It turned out that it wasn't to do with me, it was his issue, he had a fear that I would somehow act differently or shoot him down in front of our friends, or that they would make jokes and make things awkward. If he talks to you alone, then it isn't your fault. Talk to him and find out why, and tell him that it bothers you.
Reply 6
Original post by Charlotte49
I had this issue a while back, I got upset and thought he was embarrassed by me. It turned out that it wasn't to do with me, it was his issue, he had a fear that I would somehow act differently or shoot him down in front of our friends, or that they would make jokes and make things awkward. If he talks to you alone, then it isn't your fault. Talk to him and find out why, and tell him that it bothers you.

Yeah, especially when it is only me he does that to. Do you think he's crushing?
Aww :tongue:, cute but not so cute cuz I find it annoying, and want him to move on if he actually likes me

Dang, then poor fella may have his feelings hurt soon :frown:
Oh well he will move on xD

Yeah, this is a little issue I used to have. From what I know, girls like to b*tch, or "pass on information" to other girls, as a guy ill be worried/hesitant on what I tell girls, and be scared if they may potential tell that information to someone xD But hey, im just a paranoid loner xD
Yeah, especially when it is only me he does that to. Do you think he's crushing?

Quite possibly, but if he's a shy type feelings-wise (which is kind of the feeling I'm getting), you might set him on the defensive if you confront him about having feelings for you. How you approach it depends how you feel about him I guess.
Reply 9
Why would you initiate a conversation with one particular girl ONLY when you're both alone, and if someone is around you don't talk at all?

we like our lives private
Quite possibly, but if he's a shy type feelings-wise (which is kind of the feeling I'm getting), you might set him on the defensive if you confront him about having feelings for you. How you approach it depends how you feel about him I guess.

Next time he talks I'll just blank him. Is that better?
Original post by Kyx
we like our lives private

LOOOOOL ??

So you talk to one girl about some random stuff e.g. what did you do on the holiday? only cause you don't want other people to butt in?

Do you do that to normal friends?
Original post by ripjonsnow
Yeah, this is a little issue I used to have. From what I know, girls like to b*tch, or "pass on information" to other girls, as a guy ill be worried/hesitant on what I tell girls, and be scared if they may potential tell that information to someone xD But hey, im just a paranoid loner xD

We do tend to discuss, I absolutely can't deny that :colondollar:

If we really like someone though it doesn't matter what our friends' opinions are, and any girl who would publicly humiliate a guy in front of his friends probably isn't someone you'd even be talking to in the first place if you have any taste :laugh:

Personally if I was in your situation I'd just talk to him about it and why he isn't comfortable talking to you in front of other people and gently encourage him to talk about it. Blanking him could just upset him and affect your friendship.
Reply 14
LOOOOOL ??

So you talk to one girl about some random stuff e.g. what did you do on the holiday? only cause you don't want other people to butt in?

No, I don't talk to girls :cry2:

Do you do that to normal friends?

No
We do tend to discuss, I absolutely can't deny that :colondollar:

If we really like someone though it doesn't matter what our friends' opinions are, and any girl who would publicly humiliate a guy in front of his friends probably isn't someone you'd even be talking to in the first place if you have any taste :laugh:

:u:

I can imagine teasing my friend lol
I do this with girls I like, I feel like if I do this with others around people will start wondering why I chose her to talk to. It's silly I know.
Personally if I was in your situation I'd just talk to him about it and why he isn't comfortable talking to you in front of other people and gently encourage him to talk about it. Blanking him could just upset him and affect your friendship.

Yeah true. Tbh we don't really have a friendship...

He just asks about work based stuff or how the holiday was thats it.

Thats quite...B*tchy no?
Cos its awkward asf

Latest

Trending

Trending