The Student Room Group

Do you use coconut oil?

I 'm a little obsessed with it at the moment!

They are currently selling the cold-pressed variety at Aldi for just £2.99

Did a little review here:- http://teddybearpaws1.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/cheap-coconut-oil-for-299.html

My hair is really broken and damaged from bleach so I love using it as an overnight masque and I love making chocolate with it !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fluffpot89

Did a little review here:- http://teddybearpaws1.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/cheap-coconut-oil-for-299.html

My hair is really broken and damaged from bleach so I love using it as an overnight masque and I love making chocolate with it !

Interesting. Is the chocolate tasty?
Reply 2
yaaaaahhhsss all the tiiimmeeee

coconut oil is LIFE for my curly ass hair :woohoo:
Yep, as a leave in conditioner before styling. It moisturises it and...does all this other amazing shtuff.
I wash with keratin oil, whatever that is but it smells nice and makes my hair automatically fluffy and wavy in a healthy way and shiny.
Reply 4
Original post by loveleest
Interesting. Is the chocolate tasty?

I think it is !

xxx
Reply 5
Original post by LittleMissMay
Yep, as a leave in conditioner before styling. It moisturises it and...does all this other amazing shtuff.
I wash with keratin oil, whatever that is but it smells nice and makes my hair automatically fluffy and wavy in a healthy way and shiny.

You have lovely hair by the looks of it <3

I'm gonna mask it now actually...

I'm thinking of using it for tooth whitening next

x
Reply 6

I suffer from mild scalp acne and my hair has been falling out more than usual and I just started using coconut oil this Monday, and not only has my hair stopped falling out as much, but it's soooo much more healthy and stronger. I looooove it!!!
Original post by Joy19
I suffer from mild scalp acne and my hair has been falling out more than usual and I just started using coconut oil this Monday, and not only has my hair stopped falling out as much, but it's soooo much more healthy and stronger. I looooove it!!!

I thought coconut oil is for food?

Anyways where can u purchase it .
I use it for my hair/face/eyebrows/lashes everything love it!!
I've got to use it to tame my mane..
Reply 10
Original post by Anonbabes
I thought coconut oil is for food?

Anyways where can u purchase it .

I got mine from boots on a 3 for 2 deal:
http://www.boots.com/en/ORS-Hair-Scalp-Wellness-Oils-Coconut-Oil-90ml_1711128/
I also bought the tea tree and castor oil and apply them all together to create a hair mask and keep it on over night. I do this once a week.
once a week on mai hair b4 i shower.

It's twice as effective if you mix it with castor oil and use it as a hair mask.
Reply 12
Coconut oil helped to grow my hair back. And my eyebrows when I over plucked once or twice!

I don't use it on the regular, but it's been nice to my skin as well. It can clog up my pores though, so I use it sparingly.

I put it in my dogs food, and on their coats and it makes them shine!
Remove make up - especially mascara
And for my hair to keep it soft and shiny
Also oil pulling :tongue:
Reply 14
I use it mainly for oil pulling and for cooking, and occasionally bulletproof coffee.
You have lovely hair by the looks of it <3

I'm gonna mask it now actually...

I'm thinking of using it for tooth whitening next

x

Tooth whitening? lol
Original post by haj101
I use it for my hair/face/eyebrows/lashes everything love it!!

I use it for the whole bodeh.
Original post by LittleMissMay
I use it for the whole bodeh.

luvleh:smile:
Original post by haj101
luvleh:smile:

Realleh. :tongue:
Original post by .JC.
I use it mainly for oil pulling and for cooking, and occasionally bulletproof coffee.

What's "oil pulling?"

Quick Reply

Latest