The Student Room Group

Favourite quotes

What is your personal favourite quote/quotes? I am just curious to know because I find reading quotes interesting and sometimes inspirational.

Scroll to see replies

"I froze your tears into a dagger, and stabbed it in my cock forever"

Spoiler

"Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs."
Reply 3
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"
Marianne Williamson

"You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm going to die. It's really that simple, right?"
Will Smith
Reply 4
Original post by hope2311
What is your personal favourite quote/quotes? I am just curious to know because I find reading quotes interesting and sometimes inspirational.

"TSR is life, my posts are heartbeats" - impressive

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Wisdom is fear of the Lord"
Reply 6
et tu brute

Need motivation+optimism??

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now for some funny ones!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow

Need motivation+optimism??

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now for some funny ones!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

'You may be a king, or a street sweeper but everyone dances with the grim reaper'
Original post by hope2311

"You may be a king, or a street sweeper but everyone dances with the grim reaper"
Reply 12
As I am a physicist
“To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.” Stephen Hawking
Reply 14
"Beware, for with the brightest light, comes the darkest shadows..."

~ Alexion's younger (and more depressing) teenage self
"If you do tomorrow what you did today, then you'll get tomorrow what you got today" - Benjamin Franklin.

I love that one because it's so true, I know so many people who sit around moaning about things but never do anything to try and change them. Just keep moaning day after day, week after week, month after month about the same stuff and accepting it.
I know that I know nothing.

So relatable rn.
"We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones" - Stephen King.

Quick Reply

Latest