The Student Room Group

i need help!!! please!!!

i have done all the maths past papers and now i cant find any questions to practice does anyone know any good websites to attempt maths questions (thanks in advance)
Original post by King Lulu
i have done all the maths past papers and now i cant find any questions to practice does anyone know any good websites to attempt maths questions (thanks in advance)

MyMaths is pretty good, the questions are never repeated and if you get stuck you can go though the lessons
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by fullmetal heart
MyMaths is pretty good, the questions are never repeated and if you get stuck you can go though the lessons

doesn't that cost money?or your has to be subscribed to it for you to gain access plus i like your seraph of the end profile pic XD
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by King Lulu
doesn't that cost money?or your has to be subscribed to it for you to gain access plus i like your seraph of the end profile pic XD

Idk, both my secondary school and college have a subscription so all the students can use it for free but I don't know if it costs the school money. You could ask your maths department to see whether they have an account or not, MyMaths is pretty common.

You could also buy a textbook or borrow one from a library

Thanks for the complement :h:

Quick Reply

Latest