The Student Room Group

I just got an A on Biology Unit 1 without revision; should I revise certain areas?

Just to see where I was at, I decided to complete a past paper. I scored 38/60 on the June 2014 paper, which isn't the best but was sufficient for an A grade that year.

Should I just revise the areas where I didn't scoop up any marks?
Always revise! Go through and analyse the past paper, see where you went wrong. Always, where did you do the past paper? In exam conditions at school (in the hall) or at home? It seems that the paper is always harder when you are in the hall for a mock...
Defo go revise ...38/60 isn't good enough (not to be mean)...No matter if it was an A that year or not. Now it won't get you an A..
Original post by sulaimanali
Defo go revise ...38/60 isn't good enough (not to be mean)...No matter if it was an A that year or not. Now it won't get you an A..

Yes it will.. stop jumping to conclusions

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/uniform-mark-scale/convert-marks-to-ums
Reply 5
Original post by sulaimanali

An A would never be higher than 41/42 and that's also when it's a really hard paper other wise it's always 37/38 boundaries that get you an A.

Quick Reply

Latest