nope

My posts show a different story (about my opinions) :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DeceitfulDove
my point exactly.

Well since when did you ever behave? :sly:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Why not !
But I was thinking of something like London ? I will come around in a few months :3

Wooo. I've been to London today.

I mean, my last day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Wooo. I've been to London today.

I mean, my last day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :lol:
Original post by Longshot3500
Ok.

The Gears of War series takes place on a fictional Earth-like planet named Sera, colonized by humans some time in the series' past. The planet had a history of conflict that took Sera to the brink of destruction. This shocked the people into a rejection of their destructive ways, leading to a golden age of culture, science and the arts,[13] though civil liberties and crime remained troublesome social issues.The energy demands of Sera's population soon surpassed the planet's traditional energy sources like petroleum and nuclear. A search for new energy sources led to the discovery of Imulsion, a glowing liquid with near-unlimited energy potential found in chambers and veins beneath the planet's surface.[14] Due to its potential, wars broke out over control of the Imulsion, the largest being a 79-year war between the Coalition of Ordered Governments (COG) and the Union of Independent Republics (UIR). This ended when COG opted to use its orbital laser weapon, the Hammer of Dawn, to ravage UIR cities. The COG then negotiated peace treaties with the remaining republics and became the dominant government on Sera.Shortly after this, the bulk of the population was wiped out by a new threat, sentient creatures called Locust that spewed out from underground and attacked across the planet. The onset became known as Emergence Day. COG evacuated survivors to Jacinto Plateau, where the hard rock would prevent the Locust from tunneling from beneath. Those humans who could not leave their homes or refused to do so became known as the Stranded. COG then employed a "scorched earth" tactic, turning the Hammer of Dawn against its own cities to deny the Locust any tactical advantages. COG ordered its troops, "Gears", to continue to protect the Plateau while finding ways to end the Locust threat completely.The first game occurs about fourteen years after Emergence Day; Marcus Fenix is a former Gear who was imprisoned for abandoning his post to protect his father Adam, a lead researcher in studying the Locust. Marcus is rescued from military prison by his closest friend, Dominic "Dom" Santiago, moments before the prison is consumed by Locust attacks. He soon re-enlists in the Gears because they lacked sufficient forces. Marcus leads a squad named Delta Team, including Dom, Augustus Cole, and Damon Baird, into discovering the source of the Locust. Using research left by his father, Delta Team ignites a Lightmass bomb at this source, destroying a large number of Locust. However, the Queen Locust, Myrrah, escapes, and vows revenge for the destruction.In Gears of War 2, Myrrah regroups her remaining forces and organizes a counterattack using a giant earth-eating worm, which is called the Riftworm, to whittle the land away from the Jacinto Plateau and sink it. Gears forces, including Delta Team, are sent underground to attack the Locust directly and stop the action. They find a secret COG research facility, as well as Locust slaves where captured humans, including Dom's wife Maria, have been forced to work. As they invade the main Locust base, they find that the Locust are fighting on another front against what they name Lambent, Locust forces that have been corrupted by exposure to the Imulsion. Despite this, Myrrah refuses to end the war. In a hastily made decision, Marcus decides to sink Jacinto Plateau purposely, with the surrounding sea water flooding the Locust and Lambent tunnels. Though most of the Locust drown in the flooding, Myrrah and hundreds of other Locust barely escape, while a radio broadcast from Adam, heard after the game credits finish, begs to know what Marcus has done.Gears of War 3 occurs two years later. Without Jacinto, COG has collapsed and remnants of humanity work to scavenge supplies while facing new threats from Locust and Lambent forces that have fled to the surface. Marcus learns of a rumor that his father is being held at Azura, a resort island, and with Delta Team and new allies, he heads toward it. While working to acquire Imulsion for a submarine, they learn that humans can also be affected by Imulsion and become Lambent as well. Dom sacrifices himself to allow Marcus and the others to continue on. At Azura, Marcus finds his father, secured in a former hotel, who explains that he had discovered the corruption of Imulsion before, and has been trying to find a way to eradicate it for both humans and Locust. Marcus is shocked to discover that Adam has been working with Myrrah. Adam explains that he found the means to cure humanity and end the Lambent threat using an energy dish at the top of the hotel, and while he has been desperately working to accommodate the Locust after promising this to Myrrah, he has run out of time and that the energy wave that will cure humans will kill the Locust. Myrrah arrives and discovers Adam's betrayal. The Gears fight off Myrrah and kill her, allowing Adam to activate the device, which also ends up killing him as he was his own guinea pig for the technology. Marcus takes a moment to consider his losses before joining with his friends and other humans in their victory.The fourth game, Gears of War: Judgment, focuses on Baird and Cole during the early days after Emergence Day. With military cadet Sofia Hendrick and Garron Paduk, a former UIR soldier, they comprise the Kilo Squad. Baird disobeys orders to use a secret weapon of mass destruction to destroy Locust forces and save survivors at Halvo Bay. Despite also killing the powerful Locust leader Karn, the squad is court-martialed because they disobeyed orders and Baird is demoted from officer to private. A separate campaign, "Aftermath", portrays Baird, Cole, and Paduk in the hours before the activation of the anti-Imulsion energy wave.The fifth game, "Gears of War 4" was shown on E3 2015 on June 15. More updates would be revealed later from the developers. The new installment occurs 25 years after Imulsion Countermeasures, and focus on JD Fenix (the son of the legendary Marcus Fenix).

2 can play this game but I'm actually crazy so I'll write it all.

Want to know about my username? Servant of Morgoth? No? Well read anyway.

In the beginning of time, God called Eru Illuvatar created the Aniur which consists of the fourteen Valar and other maiar (there seems to be hosts of maiar). Eight of the Valar are the greatest and most powerful. The maiar are attached to their personal Valar so the Vala in question would basically have his own followers. He/she would then become a God in his own right.
Focusing on important people now...Sauron (me) who's original name was Miarion (spelling?) was a follower of Aule. It's not clear whether they chose their specific Vala to work with or they were assigned a Vala. Since free will exists in this plane I'd assume that they chose.
Aule was a Valar of craftsmanship and of the earth (called arda) if self and rocks. Sauron followed and became mighty in the lore of Aule.
Melkor (later known as Morgoth) was the most powerful of ALL the Valar with power out matching all of theirs combined together. The Aniur were tasked with creating Arda through a Great Music and while the music was being sung according to Eru's plans Melkor made disharmony with it and tried to alter the music to how he wanted it and in so doing created a discord. Arda was created and Melkor greatest area was in fire and darkness but he was mighty in all other areas.
The Valar descended onto earth to put basically finishing touches inside the earth eg building mountains, rivers, trees and animals. Melkor jealoused the designs of his Valarian brothers and sisters and made his own version of them. He would destroy plains by raising mountains on them, make dragons in mockery to eagles. Sauron was attracted to the way in which Melkor would have his designs effected with so much haste and precision. Sauron left Aule's camp and joined Morgoth. All others in Morgoth's camp such as Balrogs ( aka Valakura - fire beasts) had to be ensared, bribed and threatened. Sauron is Morgoth's greatest servant.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
2 can play this game but I'm actually crazy so I'll write it all.

Want to know about my username? Servant of Morgoth? No? Well read anyway.

In the beginning of time, God called Eru Illuvatar created the Aniur which consists of the fourteen Valar and other maiar (there seems to be hosts of maiar). Eight of the Valar are the greatest and most powerful. The maiar are attached to their personal Valar so the Vala in question would basically have his own followers. He/she would then become a God in his own right.
Focusing on important people now...Sauron (me) who's original name was Miarion (spelling?) was a follower of Aule. It's not clear whether they chose their specific Vala to work with or they were assigned a Vala. Since free will exists in this plane I'd assume that they chose.
Aule was a Valar of craftsmanship and of the earth (called arda) if self and rocks. Sauron followed and became mighty in the lore of Aule.
Melkor (later known as Morgoth) was the most powerful of ALL the Valar with power out matching all of theirs combined together. The Aniur were tasked with creating Arda through a Great Music and while the music was being sung according to Eru's plans Melkor made disharmony with it and tried to alter the music to how he wanted it and in so doing created a discord. Arda was created and Melkor greatest area was in fire and darkness but he was mighty in all other areas.
The Valar descended onto earth to put basically finishing touches inside the earth eg building mountains, rivers, trees and animals. Melkor jealoused the designs of his Valarian brothers and sisters and made his own version of them. He would destroy plains by raising mountains on them, make dragons in mockery to eagles. Sauron was attracted to the way in which Melkor would have his designs effected with so much haste and precision. Sauron left Aule's camp and joined Morgoth. All others in Morgoth's camp such as Balrogs ( aka Valakura - fire beasts) had to be ensared, bribed and threatened. Sauron is Morgoth's greatest servant.

_k_
Reply 413
my internet stopped working again :frown:
Original post by Kyx
my internet stopped working again :frown:

:console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest