The Student Room Group

Whats Happening in Europe is terrifying.

The whole migrant crisis genuinely terrifies me. I'm afraid of what is going to happen to Europe, I'm afraid of how this is going to affect our lives in the future. How will the European countries cope with all these people.

In particular I'm afraid of what will happen to Britain. 1000s of migrants are waiting at Calias to get into the UK and 1000s more will land at the border in months to come.

How will Britain cope?

Scroll to see replies

4,000 landing in Italy in the last two days.
There is no way this is going to end well.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Europe will, in the short term, become polarised between the racist populist xenophobic extremist eurosceptic nationalist islamophobic hate-group evil anti-migrant bigoted radical baby-eating neo-Nazi fascist hateful far-right, and the left.

In the long term, nothing much will change, except perhaps a much more prominent Muslim community in Germany and Sweden.

Britain is far, far away from the migrant crisis. 1000s in Calais are nothing compared to what Greece, Italy, and all countries between them and Germany (and Sweden) are experiencing

There was some thread a while back with a news article saying that some statisticians had estimated that Sweden would become a 3rd world country by 2035 and Swedish people would become a minority by 2040 based on the migrant crisis.

If they are right, then I fear for Sweden.
Reply 3
Original post by Badman Pingu
Education has failed you, cnt

Care to elaborate on that statement?
Original post by ambusrocks
Care to elaborate on that statement?

your simple minded, i would expect better from someone mentally challenged.
Fear leads to hatred and xenophobia. Guess that explains your islamophobic and xenophobic agenda on this forum, you cnt

Nothing wrong with Islamophobia.

Xenophobic? Lmao. I'm just against unchecked immigration. There's a huge difference.

You sad troll.

tbh bro if you're going to call people out you should probably at least fix your grammar
Reply 7

So I'm simple minded by expressing my concern for the future of the UK and the rest of Europe. If you don't like what I say then jog off.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Nothing wrong with Islamophobia.

Xenophobic? Lmao. I'm just against unchecked immigration. There's a huge difference.

You sad troll.

Religious hatred is what you spread on TSR, its disgusting.
Religious hatred is what you spread on TSR, its disgusting.

Awww am I making you cry with the cold hard facts I've presented?

You poor little thing. Run off sweetie. It's way past you're bedtime :wink:
Original post by ambusrocks
So I'm simple minded by expressing my concern for the future of the UK and the rest of Europe. If you don't like what I say then jog off.

You've simplified the issue. For starters we have control of our borders already so nothing like that would happen. There's a cap as to how many people will be allowed to come in.

Then there's idiots like you who spread this load of crap around.
Awww am I making you cry with the cold hard facts I've presented?

You poor little thing. Run off sweetie. It's way past you're bedtime :wink:

Facts? you post things which others challenge and you provide a stupid explanation. Dont think your talking truth when its just religious hatred.

So much cringe.
Facts? you post things which others challenge and you provide a stupid explanation. Dont think your talking truth when its just religious hatred.

So much cringe.

Look at the poster below me. He literally just linked the report which said what I said. Funny because all you seem to be good at is insult people. You sad sad person.

Dude I can't take you seriously with all your spelling/grammar mistakes. Log off and go ask Mummy for a cup of tea. She's probs done your laundry.

So much cringe.

But you've not really backed up any of your views, they've all amounted to "your dum lol".
Look at the poster below me. He literally just linked the report which said what I said. Funny because all you seem to be good at is insult people. You sad sad person.

Dude I can't take you seriously with all your spelling/grammar mistakes. Log off and go ask Mummy for a cup of tea. She's probs done your laundry.

no you stupid degenerate, im talking about your islamophobic agenda. Smh your stupid as hell

Wayyy too much cringe
I dont need to, just look at the previous posts of that retarded degenerate incest born scum

oh, thats too savage Pingu
Original post by JewishIies
All engineered. The trouble in the Middle East is all to the benefit of Israel. Foreign policy comes from the Jews out of Washington and we follow them. The war on terror was created by neo-con Jews/ liberal interventionists like Richard Perl, Robert Kagan, Paul Wolfowitz and many others... FACT.

You may not have noticed but Israel is located right near Syria. Why aren't all the refugees going there I wonder?

Killing two birds with one stone. They get to further destroying our populations with immigration, in which we're fascist to resist it... all while they have their murderous Jewish state that is supported by our governments.

Some truth here tbh
Original post by JewishIies
All engineered. The trouble in the Middle East is all to the benefit of Israel. Foreign policy comes from the Jews out of Washington and we follow them. The war on terror was created by neo-con Jews/ liberal interventionists like Richard Perl, Robert Kagan, Paul Wolfowitz and many others... FACT.

You may not have noticed but Israel is located right near Syria. Why aren't all the refugees going there I wonder?

Killing two birds with one stone. They get to further destroying our populations with immigration, in which we're fascist to resist it... all while they have their murderous Jewish state that is supported by our governments.

Lets just ignore the anti semitism, I mean we do that to the muslims here on TSR
no you stupid degenerate, im talking about your islamophobic agenda. Smh your stupid as hell

Wayyy too much cringe
Why are you bringing up his previous posts in this thread? Can't you just discuss the topic instead of a users opinion?
Original post by alldayniqqa
Why are you bringing up his previous posts in this thread? Can't you just discuss the topic instead of a users opinion?

I have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending