The Student Room Group

Stressed out about exams? Join the TSR stress-relief session everyday between 5-6pm!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Redblaziken8
The video helped me with my stress :woo: looking forward to the next updates πŸ˜„

I'm so glad. :woo: Yay!! :jumphug: <3
Hope the video helped you also! :h:
Original post by Anon_98
I'm so glad. :woo: Yay!! :jumphug: <3
Reply 42
Original post by Redblaziken8
Hope the video helped you also! :h:

Thanks! - it did. :h:
Reply 43
12th April- 5:00pm.
~Time to make yourselves comfortable! ~

Part 1.

G.afternoon everyone, hope you're all okay! Well, today I picked out a video which is meant to leave you feeling deeply relaxed and possibly what many of us need rn. - Just under 20 minutes long. - Enjoy.

Click here for video! <3
Reply 44
12th April- 5:00pm.

Part 2.

I love the sound of the ocean bc it's so calming and I felt that really helped me. :fluffy: - currently v ready to complete the ton of work that awaits me. Just going to get myself a drink then make a start on everything. :biggrin: The aspect of revision/studying that I have felt most proud of today was the fact that I went to the library in both of my free periods at sixth form, something which I don't usually do. And despite the fact I didn't do a lot there, I'm proud that I didn't choose to entirely distract myself/waste time.
Thank you Anon! :hugs:
Reply 46
Original post by iEthan
Thank you Anon! :hugs:

You're welcome. :hugs: Glad it helped! <3
Reply 47
13th April- 7..ish:00pm.

Part 1.

Sorry this is late. :smile:

Click here for video. <3
Reply 48
Thanks Anon. <3 :hugs:
Reply 49
Original post by Zacken
Thanks Anon. <3 :hugs:

:hugs: :jumphug: <3
Reply 50
14th April- 5:00pm.

Part 1.

Hey all, I hope your day has been great? This is slightly earlyyyyyy but that doesn't matter! So, I have picked out a video which is meant to enhance your mood + make you feel positive + provide belief in yourself. :fluffy: I'll post the second half of today's session/my feeback stuffz this evening. It's just over 8 minutes long. Enjoy. <3

Click here for video! <3
Reply 51
14th April- 9:00pm.

Part 2.

Well, when I first started watching, I quite honestly couldn't help but laugh at myself but I wasn't going to let that aspect stop me from gaining something out of this so of course, I re watched - taking things more seriously this time- and I thought it was great! It made me feel all rather upset actually which I'm not sure was the main purpose. However, I do agree with the fact that if you keep repeating negative thoughts then it can have a detrimental effect on you as a person as you will be subconsciously conditioned to believe it. I have seen many people on here, including myself at times, state things such as:

"Oh my, I'm going to fail"/ "I'm so not going to get this done on time"/ "I can't do this."

If you keep saying that you are going to fail or that you can't do something then by Jove yes, you v well may fail and no, you damn won't achieve anything either. I think it's time that we stop with the negative encouragement and replace them with positive ones instead. People in today's society do not do this often enough. It's sad. Why are we able to speak words like I mentioned above with complete ease yet feel somewhat hesitant when doing it for positive ones. I don't believe it's just me who feels this way. Well now is the time as any to change that. Positive thoughts will result in positive outcomes. Positive outcomes = success, and this is the first step.

I am. :h:

Thank you again!!!! :hugs:
Reply 53
Original post by iEthan
Thank you again!!!! :hugs:

:jumphug: :heart:
Reply 54
14th April- 9:30pm.

Part 3.

I got carried away and forgot to say what I was most proud of today. :dance:

..So, I'm partially going against the rules + doing another part. :'3

I should hopefully have something by the end of tonight/before tomorrow for this section and I shall edit it in when I do!!!

Edit: I am proud of myself for having the willpower to stay up all night to do some work, even if it didn't turn out great. :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
15th April- 5:00pm.

Part 1.

Ohmyg hi everyone, I hope you're all welll and if not then look on the bright side bc it's Fridaaayyyyyyyyy. :woo:
Ooh, so I picked out this video bc I thought it'd be great for those of you who may be absolutely fed up of studying since we're all doing a lot of it atm. It should hopefully refresh your mind and make you feel ready to start up again! Hope it's useful to some. Okay, enjoy.

Click here for video! <3
Reply 56
15th April- 5:30pm.

Part 2.

I v much liked that one, felt it really helped to clear my mind of any intrusive thoughts.- Going to play it again bc I think I'd benefit from it. As before, I shall edit in the other parts later tonight. See you all tomorrow! :fluffy:
Original post by Anon_98
x

Thank you as always :hugs:

P.S

Reply 58
Original post by iEthan
Thank you as always :hugs:

P.S

That's okay :heart:

Spoiler

Reply 59
16th April- 5:00pm.

Part 1.

There was no particular reason as to why I picked this video, it's a relaxation based kinda one + it's half an hour longgggg anyway. :woo: I hope everyone's had, like, a brilliant-fab-kinda day. :woo:

Click here for video! <3

Quick Reply

Latest