The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
If you called the Daily mail a reliable source of news, I would laugh so hard I might even throw up my lungs.

Did I ever talk about the credibility of the Daily mail here?

You haven't made an iota of sense since you started posting on this thread.
Original post by Attempt
Did I ever talk about the credibility of the Daily mail here?

You haven't made an iota of sense since you started posting on this thread.

Lol k mate.
Reply 42
She doesn't.

Yet the Daily mail is the unreliable source here.
Original post by Attempt
You're doing the same thing because nowhere in that article was his nationality mentioned.

:facepalm:

I'm from the Indian Subcontinent. I can tell apart a Paki from a Bengali to and Indian.

You wanna explain yourself now? Why you were trying to incite hatred?
Reply 44
Original post by RobML
lol are you 12

Have you seen your avatar?
Reply 45
Original post by Butternuts96
I'm from the Indian Subcontinent. I can tell apart a Paki from a Bengali to and Indian.

You wanna explain yourself now? Why you were trying to incite hatred?

"Paki"

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an idiot.
Reply 46
Original post by Attempt
Have you seen your avatar?

Yeah I don't take myself seriously half the time. Problem?
You shouldn't call food "disgusting", you clearly lack respect.

If you read the Daily mail and you believe everything it reports is bore line truthful, you need to start seeking out your news from somewhere else. A month ago the Daily Mail reported a woman who forgot to take her tampon out for 9 days, do you believe that was true? Do you really? They PAY for stories, most of them are BS or extremely exaggerated like this one. Also very biased, you should be bit more intuitive when reading your news.

Yes, congratulations to my mum. She runs a brilliant business.

Using water is cleaner in south-Asian cultures, it's considered disgusting to just use toilet paper, most people use both (I assume the man also used both). Just using tissue paper alone is actually very disgusting.

If he used a bottle to clean himself with water, why wouldn't he wash his hands? If he uses water once, it's only natural to open the tap again...

:toofunny: :toofunny:

Are you for real? Why is calling food disgusting disrespectful? Does the food have feelings? Does it need a safe space? Do you need a safe space? I think you do tbh.

I find Casu Marzu, balut, thousand year egg and virgin boy eggs to be abhorrant. I hope you would too (provided you look up and know what they are) Is it disrespectful to express your opinion of food? Why?

Do you have any evidence to suggest the story is not true considering other news channels have reported on it? My mothers best friend is a nurse and she was foolish enough to leave a tampon stuck up her nether regions for a week at least before she realised she left it up there one night on a drunken bender. No, I don't think it's inconceivable someone left a tampon up themselves for 9 days, mistakes happen

Water is not antibacterial, do you understand that? It does not have antibacterial properties. Why do you think hospitals use waterless ethanol/ alcohol solutions for handwash and not just water?

Tissue paper may well be disgusting in it's own right but the alternative of only using your hand is considerably more disgusting and infectious, not to mention dangerous to himself if he had any open wounds on his hands.
Original post by Attempt
She doesn't.

Yet the Daily mail is the unreliable source here.

How would I have evidence? Was I there? I simply stated that her pinning that on other indian foods and restaurants is insulting. It's disgusting the way you're disrespecting the south asian culture, as if it is so inferior you wouldn't eat our food.

South asians are not unhygienic because you read one (likely to be fake/ exaggerated) story in the Daily mail, that is very reliable obviously!

I read about a white girl who left her tampon in for 9 days on the daily mail, now are all white girls incapable of their vaginal hygiene? I don't think so. -_-
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
"Paki"

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an idiot.

Ad hominem attacks? I honestly genuinely think that you have NO intellect whatsoever.

Do you wanna respond to my questions or just avoid them because you know you're a racist/islamophobe?
Original post by RobML
lol are you 12

What would you do if I said yes, I know what you're like, Rob :wink:
Reply 51
Ad hominem attacks? I honestly genuinely think that you have NO intellect whatsoever.

Do you wanna respond to my questions or just avoid them because you know you're a racist/islamophobe?

Step one

Step two

Step 3 still waiting ....
How would I have evidence? Was I there? I simply stated you pinning that her pinning that on other indian foods and restaurants is insulting. It's disgusting the way you're disrespecting the south asian culture, as if it is so inferior you wouldn't eat our food.

South asians are not unhygienic because you read one (likely to be fake/ exaggerated) story in the Daily mail, that is very reliable obviously!

I read about a white girl who left her tampon in for 9 days on the daily mail, now are all white girls incapable of their vaginal hygiene? I don't think so. -_-

Leave him. He's a genuine racist from the States who ACTUALLY supports Trump and Pamela Gellar. No respect for muslims/brown people whatsoever. When you confront him about it. ad hominem attacks are all that he has. Quite pathetic really that he has to put down other cultures to make himself feel better about his sad life :'( Pray for @Attempt
Reply 53
How would I have evidence? Was I there? I simply stated you pinning that her pinning that on other indian foods and restaurants is insulting. It's disgusting the way you're disrespecting the south asian culture, as if it is so inferior you wouldn't eat our food.

There are so many things I could insult you with based on that sentence alone, but I'll just ask you where I said that because one asian man did a deplorable act, then the whole of asia is to be blamed?
Reply 54
Leave him. He's a genuine racist from the States who ACTUALLY supports Trump and Pamela Gellar. No respect for muslims/brown people whatsoever. When you confront him about it. ad hominem attacks are all that he has. Quite pathetic really that he has to put down other cultures to make himself feel better about his sad life :'( Pray for @Attempt

I'm adding a new step.

Step 4. The smearing.

Step 4
Original post by Attempt
Step one

Step two

Step 3 still waiting ....

Still no answer to my questions. Why don't you want to admit that you're an islamophobe/racist? If other people heard you speak such stuff in public, you WOULD be branded those names! How can you be so childish? I haven't seen anyone else as childish as you on this site. Zero intellectual capacity.
Because you being able to eat is a blessing, therefore you shouldn't disrespect the food infront of you, did nobody ever teach you that?

No why would I have evidence? was i there? I simply pointed out your insulting nature.

Well how classy of her... and 9 days is not normal, most people change their tampon every few hours, forgetting your tampon is inside you for 9 days is a question of your mental state more than your personal hygiene standards.

As I said most people use tissue paper + water to clean themselves. Then obviously use HANDWASH to wash their hands after. Do you think south asian people are apes or something? completely incapable of keeping up their hygiene.
Reply 57
Still no answer to my questions. Why don't you want to admit that you're an islamophobe/racist? If other people heard you speak such stuff in public, you WOULD be branded those names! How can you be so childish? I haven't seen anyone else as childish as you on this site. Zero intellectual capacity.

Right so I'm a racist because I posted an article about an Asian man doing something disgusting.

Yet I wasn't the one that used a derogatory term "paki" to classify pakistani people, or claim he was Indian, without any mention of his nationality in the article.

New step. Step 5.

The utter showpiece of stupidity.

Step 5

Lol I what a sad life indeed.

Original post by Attempt
There are so many things I could insult you with based on that sentence alone, but I'll just ask you where I said that because one asian man did a deplorable act, then the whole of asia is to be blamed?

Pardon me, it's 3 am.

You're so not worth my precious time. Goodbye.
Reply 59
What are you babbling on about?
Anyway, I fail to see how one could genuinely find a whole subcontinent's cuisine "disgusting" unless they had the dietry finickiness of a toddler.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending