The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by RobML
What are you babbling on about?
Anyway, I fail to see how one could find a whole subcontinent's cuisine "disgusting" unless they had the dietry finickiness of a toddler.

So people aren't free to make their own PERSONAL judgement on food now?
Reply 61
Original post by Attempt
So people aren't free to make their own PERSONAL judgement on food now?

Yeah but it's a pathetic judgement most likely acting as a facade to prejudice.
Reply 62
Original post by RobML
Yeah but it's a pathetic judgement most likely acting as a facade to prejudice.

Just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it's pathetic, Robert.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Because you being able to eat is a blessing, therefore you shouldn't disrespect the food infront of you, did nobody ever teach you that?

No why would I have evidence? was i there? I simply pointed out your insulting nature.

Well how classy of her... and 9 days is not normal, most people change their tampon every few hours, forgetting your tampon is inside you for 9 days is a question of your mental state more than your personal hygiene standards.

As I said most people use tissue paper + water to clean themselves. Then obviously use HANDWASH to wash their hands after. Do you think south asian people are apes or something? completely incapable of keeping up their hygiene.

When said food is laced with maggots (casu marzu), animal corpses (baby mice wine) or the urine of small children (virgin boy egg) or in this case, (if the story is true) potential fecal bacteria that can cause serious digestive illness and has the potential to lead to death in vulnerable persons, no, I would not consider it a blessing when said form of unhygienic contamination could have easily been avoided.

Okay, so, you have no evidence to suggest said story is not true or exaggerated so you resort to berating me for having an eating preference. Got it.

I don't know how someone would do that either, she was possibly extremely inebriated or something

Considering the state of the south Asian areas of my hometown, I honestly wouldn't put it past some of their community to not wash their hands after they went to the toilet, honestly. Even the areas with poor whites are cleaner.
Reply 64
Original post by Attempt
Just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it's pathetic, Robert.

No it's pathetic because it just is.
Original post by RobML
What are you babbling on about?
Anyway, I fail to see how one could genuinely find a whole subcontinent's cuisine "disgusting" unless they had the dietry finickiness of a toddler.

Some people can't tolerate spices on the tastebuds, it's called having sensitive tastebuds, deal with it
I use water spray to clean up and then dry it with tissue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Attempt
Right so I'm a racist because I posted an article about an Asian man doing something disgusting.

Yet I wasn't the one that used a derogatory term "paki" to classify pakistani people, or claim he was Indian, without any mention of his nationality in the article.

New step. Step 5.

The utter showpiece of stupidity.

Step 5

FOURTH TIME that you have avoided my question. Why don't you admit that you're an islamophobe/racist/ignorant etc?

Your intolerant, inciteful personality is not welcome in the UK. Your posts, not just the OP, spew lies and hatred about muslims/brown people and if you were speaking this stuff on a public platform, most likely your visa would be revoked. Go back to America if you can't accept the UK's multicultural values.
Reply 68
Original post by RobML
No it's pathetic because it just is.

"because it just is" doesn't make any sense, Robert.
Why are bothering to even write me that? don't exhaust yourself. You understand the moral behind the sentence, don't act stupid.

You can have an eating preference, you don't need to be discriminatory about it.

Once again, the south asian communities near your hometown do not REPRESENT south asians as a whole.

You just sound like a sheltered little white girl. Goodbye now.
Reply 70
I've got sensitive tastebuds =/= Indian cuisine is disgusting
Original post by Butternuts96
FOURTH TIME that you have avoided my question. Why don't you admit that you're an islamophobe/racist/ignorant etc?

Your intolerant, inciteful personality is not welcome in the UK. Your posts, not just the OP, spew lies and hatred about muslims/brown people and if you were speaking this stuff on a public platform, most likely your visa would be revoked. Go back to America if you can't accept the UK's multicultural values.

Hes from America? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I've got sensitive tastebuds =/= Indian cuisine is disgusting

Your opinion on indian food is your opinion and my opinion on indian food is my opinion.
Reply 73

I can't answer that question because I'm not racist, nor the fictional term "islamophobe" I have infact dated muslim girls in the past.

And I am not intolerant, I love everyone, all I did was post an article about an Asian man doing something horrific. I also have nothing against Multiculturalism.

All you're doing is smearing me which was step 4 if I can remember.
Reply 74
Right in the feels.
Reply 75
Original post by HucktheForde
Hes from America? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder what my Nationality has to do with any of this tbh.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why are bothering to even write me that? don't exhaust yourself. You understand the moral behind the sentence, don't act stupid.

You can have an eating preference, you don't need to be discriminatory about it.

Once again, the south asian communities near your hometown do not REPRESENT south asians as a whole.

You just sound like a sheltered little white girl. Goodbye now.

So you would eat food that potentially had fecal matter in it? Oh, okay, well, that's your prerogative, but it hardly lives up to British standards of hygiene

How am I being discriminatory? If I don't like something I don't like it, there's not a lot I can do about that

Sheltered little white girl? Hilarious, considering I'm not the one whose dedicated her profile and her username to a person who doesn't even exist in real life. You tell me who isn't living in the real world? :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by HucktheForde
Hes from America? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, apparently he did a foundation degree in some mickey mouse subject at Queen Mary and then went to do a degree in Computer Science at King's.
Reply 78
Your opinion on Indian food is very fickle then, seeing as your original reason for avoiding it was thinking it's synonymous with awful hygeine "This is why I don't eat Indian or similar food" (generalising and undoubtedly prejudiced), then "Indian cuisine is disgusting" (generalising and possibly prejudiced), and now you've changed that to "oh I just don't like spices". Backpedalling takes more nuance than that to be believable, you know.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 79
Yeah, apparently he did a foundation degree in some mickey mouse subject at Queen Mary and then went to do a degree in Computer Science at King's.

Again with the smears.

Step 4 √√√√√√√

Quick Reply

Latest