The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Attempt
I can't answer that question because I'm not racist, nor the fictional term "islamophobe" I have infact dated muslim girls in the past.

And I am not intolerant, I love everyone, all I did was post an article about an Asian man doing something horrific. I also have nothing against Multiculturalism.

All you're doing is smearing me which was step 4 if I can remember.

Lol, that's the equivalent of "I can't be racist, I have a black friend"

No, you were trying to incite hatred by linking his disgusting toilet habit to "islamic hadiths".
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
I wonder what my Nationality has to do with any of this tbh.

Nothing. Just helping you find a suitable forum mate. You might want to try out stormfront.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Imagine the outrage if you called her a "Sheltered little Indian girl"

Imagine the uproar on TSR.
Original post by RobML
Your opinion on Indian food is very fickle then, seeing as your original reason for avoiding it was thinking it's synonymous with awful hygeine "This is why I don't eat Indian or similar food" (generalising and undoubtedly prejudiced), but now you've changed that to "oh I just don't like spices". Backpedalling takes more nuance than that to be believable, you know.

Lmao did you know it's possible for a person to have more than one reason for not doing something/ eating something?
Lol wait you vote UKIP? haahahahha why did I just waste a good 40 mins of my life? XD
Reply 85
Original post by HucktheForde
Nothing. Just helping you find a suitable forum mate. You might want to try out stormfront.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you trying to be funny?
Reply 86
Original post by Attempt
Imagine the outrage if you called her a "Sheltered little Indian girl"

Imagine the uproar on TSR.

There wouldn't be uproar you delusional rodent
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol wait you vote UKIP? haahahahha why did I just waste a good 40 mins of my life? XD

More the fool you, I rather enjoyed our little exchange
Reply 88
Original post by Butternuts96
Lol, that's the equivalent of "I can't be racist, I have a black friend"

No were trying to incite hatred by linking his disgusting toilet habit to "islamic hadiths".

Lets even say i did do that.

How on earth does that make me a "racist/islamophobe"
Reply 89
Original post by RobML
There wouldn't be uproar you delusional rodent

I think we've rattled his cage, haven't we

Haha
Reply 90
Well, you did say "THIS is THE reason"...
Besides, you can't claim to not be prejudiced when you say the hygeine of Indian cooks is terrible and all their food is disgusting. Come on now, we're not stupid.
Original post by Attempt
I think we've rattled his cage, haven't we @AngryRedhead

Haha

Possibly. Then again, with Rob, it's always hard to tell
Reply 92
Original post by RobML
Besides, you can't claim to not be prejudiced when you say the hygeine of Indian cooks is terrible and all their food is disgusting. Come on now, we're not stupid.

LOL sure you aren't.
Reply 93
Original post by Attempt
LOL sure you aren't.

Original post by RobML

You are correct, it seems I should be biased against Chinese restaurants also

https://www.thecaterer.com/articles/333629/chinese-restaurants-score-worst-in-food-hygiene-scores-for-more-hospitality-stories-see-what-the-weekend-papers-say
Original post by Attempt
Lets even say i did do that.

How on earth does that make me a "racist/islamophobe"

You did do that. It's not hypothetical, lol. Scroll up this thread. it's there for all to see.

Nothing in the article mentions about his own nationality or religion. The only thing mentioned is that he's disgusting. You therefore take it upon yourself to say "Hey guys, there's an islamic link to this" and you try and help people link Islam to this disgusting act.

This is called inciting hatred/being an islamophobe/being a Trump supporter.
Reply 96
"I'll stick to Italian or Chinese thanks"
Backpedalling again :wink:
Original post by RobML
"I'll stick to Italian or Chinese thanks"
Backpedalling again :wink:

I just said that I should be biased against Chinese restuarants aswell... Did you know that a later post supercedes an earlier post? :rofl:
Original post by Butternuts96
The above hadith mentions nothing related to Muhammed (peace and prayers upon him) using his hands.

Does it surprise you that people hundreds of years ago didn't have access to Cushelle or Andrex triple-ply tissue so they used leaves and stones and whatever was around them?

Does it surprise you that people couldn't add antibacterial handwash to their water to wash their hands with?

Also, you assumed that the brown Indian guy is Muslim when India has a majority Hindu/Sikh population.

Read the article; the "chef"'s name is Mahbub Chowdhury so you can't blame OP for thinking that the "chef" was one of ours (a Muslim) :colonhash:
Original post by IndianMuslim
Read the article; the "chef"'s name is Mahbub Chowdhury so you can't blame OP for thinking that the "chef" was one of ours :colonhash:

ours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending