The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Butternuts96
You did do that. It's not hypothetical, lol. Scroll up this thread. it's there for all to see.

Nothing in the article mentions about his own nationality or religion. The only thing mentioned is that he's disgusting. You therefore take it upon yourself to say "Hey guys, there's an islamic link to this" and you try and help people link Islam to this disgusting act.

This is called inciting hatred/being an islamophobe/being a Trump supporter.

And where does the racism come to this?
Reply 101
Exactly, and you aren't, which makes it seem much more likely you have a particular prejudice against Indian culture or whatever...
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
ours?

A Muslim (I added it later lol)
Original post by Attempt
And where does the racism come to this?

Lol, so you admit that you're inciting hatred as an islamophobic Trump supporter but you refuse to be seen as a racist? Lmao.
Original post by IndianMuslim
A Muslim (I added it later lol)

The chef was still south-asian, OP and others are being discriminatory to south-asians as a whole.
Original post by RobML
Exactly, and you aren't, which makes it seem much more likely you have a particular prejudice against Indian culture or whatever...

I take it you didn't read the link I posted...

From the article:

''Similar failures were found in 53% of kebab shops and 48% of Indian restaurants and takeaways''I now have mathematical proof that indian restaurants are less likely to meet UK hygiene requirements.
Lol, so you admit that you're inciting hatred as an islamophobic Trump supporter but you refuse to be seen as a racist? Lmao.

LOL that is true.

Absolutely disgusting. I hope this carries a heavy punishment.

It was unfortunately quite predictable that this thread should have turned into a quick succession of posts from a couple of SJWs trying to prove how liberal they are on some tangential issue.
Reply 108
So why are you okay with Chinese food but not Indian?
Regardless, it was also clear you were implying that what went on in OP's article is a regular thing with Indian restaurants
Reply 109

Being a Trump supporter does not = Racist Islamophobe.

I might have slipped up by linking that hadith to the man's religion, but that doesn;t change the fact that you called me a racist without having any sensible reason to do so.
Reply 110
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Absolutely disgusting. I hope this carries a heavy punishment.

It was unfortunately quite predictable that this thread should have turned into a quick succession of posts from a couple of SJWs trying to prove how liberal they are on some tangential issue.

These trolls are a couple of IQ points short of being a social justice warrior.

And that's really saying something.
Original post by Attempt
These trolls are a couple of IQ points short of being a social justice warrior.

And that's really saying something.

Unfortunately I don't think they're trolling.

Some people appear to think that going online and posting the words 'prejudiced' and 'ignorant' over and over again is a valuable contribution to society.
Original post by RobML
So why are you okay with Chinese food but not Indian?
Regardless, it was also clear you were implying that what went on in OP's article is a regular thing with Indian restaurants

53%/48% of Kebab shops/ Indian restuarants vs just 28%/21% of fish and chip shops/Italian restuarants is not an insignificant difference, Rob. Especially as the disparity is due to language and culture difficulties (apparently)

Regardless to say this data may or may not have changed my opinion of Chinese restaurants
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/chinese-restaurants-top-of-the-menu-for-food-poisoning-1986191.html
Reply 113
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Unfortunately I don't think they're trolling.

Some people appear to think that going online and posting the words 'prejudiced' and 'ignorant' over and over again is a valuable contribution to society.

Some also think that being offended is some sort of argument or something.

LOL.
Original post by Attempt
Being a Trump supporter does not = Racist Islamophobe.

I might have slipped up by linking that hadith to the man's religion, but that doesn;t change the fact that you called me a racist without having any sensible reason to do so.

1. Mostly it does. Everyone who isn't a Trump supporter laughs and mocks Trump supporters for a reason. Trump supporters are known to dislike brown people including mexicans and are known for their dumb views.

2. Damn right you slipped! You exposed your personality. Your hateful, racist, islamphobic personality.

3. If you hate the UK's multiculturalism so much, why on Earth do you not go back to America so you can be with your beloved Trump? It doesn't make sense. Don't apply for a visa to come to our country and then complain about British values and our "corrupt politicians". It doesn't make sense; NOONE FORCED YOU TO COME TO THE UK!
Original post by Attempt
Again, you're just foaming from the lips, spouting out rubbish.

I'm a conservative, I might not agree with everything that Trump says but I'll certainly vote for a conservative.

And isn't it funny how moments ago, you smeared me by calling me a racist for apparently criticising a whole group of people, claiming i hate brown people because i posted an article of a disgusting man, yet you just criticised a whole group of people, "Trump supporters" saying their known for their stupid views, as if you've met every single trump supporter in the world.

Hypocrite.

And for the SECOND TIME.

I do not hate Multiculturalism, I actually love it, so enough with the ƒucking smears you troll.

A computer science degree at Kings is nothing to be sniffed at btw, that's actually quite impressive
Original post by Attempt
Again, you're just foaming from the lips, spouting out rubbish.

I'm a conservative, I might not agree with everything that Trump says but I'll certainly vote for a conservative.

And isn't it funny how moments ago, you smeared me by calling me a racist for apparently criticising a whole group of people, claiming i hate brown people because i posted an article of a disgusting man, yet you just criticised a whole group of people, "Trump supporters" saying their known for their stupid views, as if you've met every single trump supporter in the world.

Hypocrite.

And for the SECOND TIME.

I do not hate Multiculturalism, I actually love it, so enough with the ƒucking smears you troll.

Sick and tired of you right now. You just constantly avoid all my questions and you refuse to admit that you're an islamophobe. This may not be that hurtful on an internet forum like TSR but I absolutely guarantee you that you would have ZERO backbone in an actual debate with me in front of an audience.

I advise everybody else not to argue with this uneducated Yank. Save yourselves some time.
Damn!!
All the hate on this thread!

Aah well, who fancies a takeout curry........? Oh wait........ :erm:

:lol:
Original post by KingBradly
I thought you were an SJW but that is pretty racist. I'm pretty sure most Indian chefs don't wipe their arses with their hands. I'm fairly sure there are equally horrible tales about restaurants serving all kinds of cuisines.

Most asians (from pakistan, india etc), wipe their asses with tissue first then fill a lota with water (lol that rhymes) and wash thier bums. I think thats more hygenic then just using tissue paper.

I doubt this man only used water, I think the problem was where he kept the water bottle, but papers (especially daily mail) always sensationalise things oh it was "cultural reaaons" i'm sorry but thats bs. I know other papers reported it but nowadays most news sites basicially just copy and paste from each other.

As an aside if he was fined before was is he still allowed to run a food business?
I felt sick reading the article. :frown: This is why I rarely eat at restaurants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending